Part 6

They arrived at what could only be described as a throne room. The client sat at the far end of the room on a raised platform with his daughter standing to his right and a man who was probably a bodyguard to his left.

"Welcome," the client greeted them. "I have waited a long time for you."

He watched the client's daughter where she stood, seeing her face fall as her eyes met his.

Something bad is going to happen, it sounded almost gleeful about it.

"So, what are we here to do?" the leader asked.

The client sat forward, "simple, I'll call your name and you will respond."

A ripple of confusion ran through the small group. The client's daughter looked at the ground.

Bad. Bad. This was bad. They needed to leave.

Even as he was reaching to get the leader's attention, the client called out a name in an inhuman language and she went stiff. Another, and a boy in the group reacted the same.

"Stop!" he cried as another name was called. All eyes turned to him except the client who was focused on calling names, inviting the beings into his friends the same way it had been done to him all those years ago. "Stop it!" another of his friends went still.

He took the frightened little girl next to him to try to block the sound from calling the thing within her forward, but she went still like the others.

Let go, you can't stop this. Just have fun with it.

He looked up at the client's daughter. The girl's eyes filled with tears as her father came to the last name on the list.

"Please, don't. You don't know the things you're messing with," he pleaded. If the client tried to call something forth in him it could only end badly. "Don't--"

The client called a name, the name he had seen written into his hand and he felt a tug at the back of his mind. It came up to meet the newcomer. The name resurfaced on his hand,he looked up at the girl and the client, mouth open in warning, but no words came. Instead the floor dropped out from under him as the two beings fought for control over his body, there was no room for him.

***Author's Note***

Thanks for reading!

If you liked it don't forget to comment and vote :)