🍵2🍵

I. Hate. This.

I look at Zoe and she's on her phone. Of course.

"If Uncle Sam needs me, I'll be over at that shitty looking coffee place." I flick her head, receiving a sharp "ow!" From her.

At least I got her attention.

I walk outside my Uncle's huge cabin doors. Like seriously, nobody needs that big of doors.

It's fucking cold.

I reach for my pack of cigarettes in my jacket pocket and realize I didn't pack my lighter.

Shit.

I groan and shove my cigarette box back in my pocket and walk across the street to the run-down coffee shop.

Walking in, the smell of burning coffee beans and over priced baked goods flood all my senses. Sort of comforting, if I'm being honest.

I go up to the counter to be greeted by a short brunette with the name tag reading 'Jared'.

"Hi Welcome to Kleinmen's Coffee House. What can I get you, Mr. My Chemical Romance?" He smirked.

He sadly didn't realize I could literally snap him in half.

I roll my eyes and look up to the menu, even though I already know what I want. "Medium black coffee, please." Emphasizing on please because I could already tell he's an asshole.

Without even punching in numbers or looking up at the menu, "$6.50, buddy boy."

I roll my eyes and pull out a ten. "$3.50 is your change and hey, can you do me a favor?"

I look at him like he's crazy. "What? Why the fuck you'd I so you a favor?"

"Because I just gave you a three dollar and 50 cent discount."

I look up at the menu and see that a medium black coffee would be $10.00 which is a total rip off.

"Fine. I'm not sucking your dick if that's what you're asking." I groan.

He laughs and hands me my coffee. "Nah dude, I'm ace. I just need you to pick up some red tulips from the flower shop by that weird Mexican place and deliver it to this address." He hands me a piece of paper with a address on it.

I look up from the paper and meet his eyes. "What do I get out of this?"

He shrugs, "Want a job?"

"Ew, dude no thanks-"

He hits me with a little hand towel, "Bro, do I need to spell it out for you? I-M A-S-E-X-U-A-L. I meant do you want to work here? My parents own this shitty place and they listen to everything I say. Besides, we're sorta missing a bit of staff."

I groan and take a sip of my coffee. "Fine. See you later, Kleinmen."

And with that, I make my way to the... Flower shop?