3

I should probably text Zoe to tell her where I'm going. Nah.

There's patches of snow on the ground, not a lot though. Either way, It's fucking cold.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I walk into the flower shop place to be greeted by bright colors of the flowers and other plants. The walls were a light pink-cream color and to compliment them, the floor light wood with a light blue rug by the desk.

The desk.

Behind the desk was a short, blond kid, doodling on a napkin. Next to him was a mug with a teabag. The mug had the logo that was at the top of the building, a leaf with the letters, FFB. Whatever that means.

(first person to tell me what the correct thing for FBB can idk uhhh get featured in one of my stories (except my x reader (that one is discontinued))

He didn't seem to notice me as he continued to doodle a..tree?

I clear my throat to get his attention, which seemed to work, judging on the way he jumped and his the napkin under the desk, putting his arm up on the desk, resting his head on his arm before realizing how stupid he looked and his hands behind his back.

I raise an eyebrow and stare at him. God, does everyone in this town have to get on my nerves?

He looked up and realized I was still standing here, "O-Oh, um welc-welcome to FFB, c-can I um can I get you anything?" he stuttered.

The answer was yes. Yes, everyone just has to get on my nerves.

I don't move my stare away from him, "I'm here to pick up red tulips for a.. Jared Kleinman?"

He sighed and went through a door and came out with a white clay pot with nicely grown tulips coming out of the dark soil.

Before I left, the boy called me back over. "T-tell Jared I said that i-it's not um very nice to have strangers pick up orders for him."

I shrug and leave.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After dropping off Jared's flowers, I go back to Kleinman's, Just to annoy him.

"Hey look, It's Connor Murphy!" Jared smirked.

I walk up to the counter and give him my famous deadly stare. "How did you even get my name?"

He shrugged and got me a black coffee, like he knew what I wanted. "Your sister, Zoe was it? She came by asking for you. Saying that you stole her nail polish."

My face grew red and I took a sip of the coffee.

"Anywhoosies, your apren is in the back. When your done putting it on, come back here and I'll teach you how everything works." He gestured to the back.

I almost spit out my coffee, "Wait, What are you talking about?

He laughed and handed me a towel. "You got the job, dipshit."