💕🖤9🖤💕

"I think.. I think I'm in love with you, Connor."

I felt the taller boy freeze up. "You're what?! "

I turned myself around and grabbed his face. "I am in love with you." I spoke slowly making sure he heard me.

He looked as if he was about to cry. "Why?" He put his hand on top of mine, leaning his head into them.

"You're.. Amazing. You're different from everyone else. You don't hide things; you let others see that you're not just a 'school shooter.' You have real emotions." I interlock our hands together and smile.

Now he's definitely crying.

"Your eyes are very endearing. I love how one eye in brown and the other is blue." I chuckle. Not long until he starts laughing with me.

I continue my list. "You're extremely funny. I'm not sure I've ever mentioned that."

He nodded his head, "yeah, about three or four times." He wipped his eyes.

"I love how much you know about stars. And the stories of you and Zoe when you guys were younger!" I point out and laugh at my favorite one.

"Okay, okay! I get it!" He laughs.

We keep our hands tangled together, keeping our eyes at the stars.

Am I worried about Connor not liking me back? More than anything.

But it's not my choice to make. He's his own person and he call fall in love with whoever he wants. That's what sucks about love.

Connor is the first person to be able to look at me and not internally nor verbally say I'm a freak. I cannot thank him enough for that.

If he pushes me away and says he never wants to see me again, that would be okay. I'd respect his decision even if it left me broken hearted. At least I could say I knew him.

No matter what it comes down to, I respect him no matter what. Although some people don't really see as one, he's a decent human being just like the rest of us.

I just want him to be happy.