The Fight

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" A deep voice yells.
"OH MY IRENE! What the heck is happening?" Aphmau says, then she looks around and sees Zane, "ZANE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Aphmau yells.
    "I'm TRYING to order food, but this MORON is disrupting that," Zane says in an angry tone.
    "Gene leave him be," Aphmau says annoyed.
    "Oh, look at that, little red riding hood protecting the BIG BAD WOLF," Gene laughs.
    "He's not the wolf you are," Aphmau says in a snobby tone. Gene grabs her wrists and pushes her to the wall.
    "What are YOU going to do about it, huh?" Gene laughs a single laugh.
    "I'm gonna, I'm gonna," But before she could finish Gene punched her in the nose, she started to cry, her nose was bleeding, and it already bruised.
    "Hey moron," Aaron said, he grabbed his shoulder, flipped him around and punched him, he threw him on the floor hard, and then pulled him up by his shirt, he punched him again, and broke his nose, he had a black eye, and then Gene grabbed his bandana, and pulled it, Aaron looked the other way at the floor instantly, then Gene kicked Aaron to the floor, Aphmau got up, and she punched him smack middle in his spine. He let out a loud groan, and fell to the floor.
    "OOH, OW," Gene was in a lot of pain.
    "Aaron, are you okay?" She asked he looked away from her.
    "Heh, ya I'm fine," He spat out a little blood. Aphmau extended out an arm to help him up, he grabbed it looking away from everyone.
    "Look at me, you're hurt, I can tell," She was very obviously worried about him. Aphmau caught a glimpse of red in his eyes, then they turned back to black.
    "Really I'm fine," He says, but Aphmau grabbed his cheeks and looked at his wounds.
    "You are bleeding," Aphmau says. Then Sylvana walks out of the bathroom.
    "What the heck is happening?" Sylvana asks. Aphmau turns around and Sylvana sees blood streaming down her face. "DID YOU DO THAT TO MY MEHA?!" Sylvana yells.
    "No, Gene did, I punched him in the spine, he got payback," She said.
    "DO I NEED TO GET MY CHANCALA!" Sylvana yells.
    "No no no, nothing's wrong mom, you don't need to get your flip flop," Aphmau giggles a little.
    "IT'S NOT A FLIP FLOP! IT'S A CHANCALA!" She yells.
    "Sorry, don't get your chancala," Aphmau says overdramatically.
    "Ugh, fine," She was disappointed, she really wanted to beat him with her chancala, "I can never have fun." She mumbles to herself.
    "Aaron, you're bleeding, you need to sit down," Aphmau says in a worried tone.
    "I'm fine, seriously," he says.
    "No, sit, now," Aphmau says sternly.
    "Okay, fine," Aaron gives up.
    "Thank you," she says. she pulls out a chair for Aaron, "I will be right back, stay there," Aphmau walks to the front desk through the crowd of people watching the fight, people frowned at Aphmau and patted Aphmau's back.
    "Nice punch," A blue haired girl says.
    "Oh, um thanks," Aphmau says awkwardly.
    "No problem, oh and tell no one I was here, I have a reputation, it's Katelyn by the way," She smiles and waves. Aphmau finally reaches the front desk after like five minutes of pushing through the crowd.
    "Can I get a first aid kit, Neosporin, and the directions to the bathroom, I've been here many times, but never had to use the bathroom," she asks.
    "Yes, Kawaii-chan will go get those things for you, wait, your Aphmau-chan, hi," She says in her adorable voice.
    "Hi, and thank you," She smiles. Kawaii-chan walks to the back and about thirty seconds later she's back with walk she asked for.
    "Here you go Aphmau-chan," She smiles.
    "Thank you Kawaii-chan," Aphmau smiles too, and then she walks away, by now the crowd is gone, and everyone is sitting at their tables.
    "Hey, she's back," Aaron laughs.
    "Haha, very funny,  now, I'm going to patch up your face," Aphmau opens the first aid kit, and she gets out a bandage, she gets the wet paper towel and washes of the blood that is streaming down his cheek, and on his eyebrow, it came off with a little pressure, and he winced a little.
"Oh, ow," He smiles.
"I'm sorry," She laughs.
"I'm just messing with you," He lies.
"Oh, okay," She smiles, and then she looks to the side and sees Kawaii-chan staring at them, "She is staring at us," Aphmau whispers.
"Who?" Aaron asks looking in the direction of Kawaii-chan.
"Kawaii-chan," She whispers.
"Oh, ya, I think that's just her way of saying she wants to be friends or something, I don't know," He says confused.
"Are you confused?" Aphmau asks.
"Ya, you?"
"Yes," Aphmau says still looking in her direction, "We should probably stop staring at her,"
"Good idea," he says, but he was staring at Aphmau, not Kawaii-chan. Then Aphmau looks back at him, and she realized he was staring at her.
"So, you say you've been meaning to get a new bandana?" Aphmau asks.
"Ya, I'll probably get one after I leave here," He smiles.
"Do you want mine?" Aphmau asks, she held up her wrist and showed him the bandana around it.
"Oh, no it's fine," He says, he pushed my wrist down lightly.
"It's the least I can so, you saved my life, punched a guy for me, and you bought my mom and me lunch," She smiles, then she unties the bandana.
"No really, I can just get one at the store, it's only a block away," he says.
"Nope, you're taking it, take it, take it, TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT!" Aphmau yells jokingly.
"Okay, okay, I'll take it," He laughs.
"YAY!" She smiles from ar to ear, and then hands the bandana to him, he takes it a gives a weak smiles.
"Now, can I eat my french fries?" Aaron asks.
"No, I still need to patch you up," She giggles.
"UUUGH!" He groans.
"Teehee," Aphmau giggles, and then she patches up his face.
"Just because my Miha is helping you, doesn't mean you can get all kissy with her!" Sylvana says in a very creepy tone, then she laughs.
"MOM!" Aphmau yells.
"I HAVE A CHANCALA ON ME!" She yells, then she runs over to another table and spies on them.
"Sorry about that," Aphmau says putting a bandage on his cheek.
"Oh," He winces.
"SORRY!" Aphmau clasps her hands over her mouth.
"It's fine, you take everything so seriously," Aaron laughs a little.
"I know, I just hate hurting people," She smiles
"Says the girl who punched Gene in his spine," Aaron says looking at Aphmau weirdly.
"Speaking of Gene, where is he, I need to apologize," She says looking around for Gene.
"Forget Gene, he's mean and rude," Aaron says.
"But I punched him in the back, and it hurt him," Aphmau says looking worried.
"Ya, that's really cool," he says.
"Ugh, fine fine, now, let me finish patching you up.

"Night Aaron, see you at school," Aphmau waves and smiles.
"REMEMBER AARON! DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER! OR I WILL GET MY CHANCHALA!" Sylvana yells.
"Mom!" Aphmau yells.
"Got it, ma'am," Aaron smiles and waves, "See you tomorrow Aphmau," He starts to walk away, but Aphmau stopped him.
"Do you need a ride?" Aphmau yells.
"I can walk, it's only three miles," He smiles.
"NOPE! You are coming with us!" Sylvana yells.
"Wait really?" Aphmau asks.
"He saved my Miha, he saved YOU, it's the least we can do," Sylvana smiles.
"COME HERE AARON!" Aphmau yells.
"No really, I'm good," Aaron begins to walk again.
"GET! IN! THE! CAR!" Sylvana yells.
"Oh, okay, yes ma'am," Aaron says in a scared tone.
"Okay, get in the back." Aphmau smiles. Then she sees someone with pink hair walking out of the maid cafe. "OMG! Is that Kawaii-chan?" Aphmau says.
"Yup, that's Kawaii-chan," Aaron says.
"Can we give her a ride too?" Aphmau asks.
"Of course, she's an adorable lady, cat, thing," Sylvana says.
"YAY! KAWAII-CHAN!" Aphmau yells.
"Huh? Aphmau-chan?" Kawaii-chan looks at Aphmau.
"Do you need a ride?" Aphmau asks kawaii-chan.
"Kawaii-chan can walk, and if Kawaii-chan falls, she'll land on her feet, hehe," She laughs.
"Haha, but really, we can give you a ride," Aphmau laughs.
"Well if you insist, Kawaii-chan will get in," Kawaii-chan smiles.
"Okay, just get in the back and buckle up dear," Sylvana smiles. Kawaii-chan gets in the back of the car and starts to giggle.
"Huh?" Aphmau turns, and sees Kawaii-chan staring at Aaron.
"Can I help you," Aaron asks awkwardly.
"So, they're giving you a ride too?" Kawaii-chan says in a creepy tone.
"Heh, yup," Aaron says, he just got a little bit farther away from Kawaii-chan and looked a little creeped out.
"We all set?" Sylvana asks.
"Yes," Aphmau smiles.
"Kawaii-chan is ready," She smiles.
"I guess I'm ready too?" Aaron says hesitantly.
"Ok, I'M GOING!" Sylvana yells.
"Mom, stop being so over dramatic, ugh" Aphmau groans.
"Fine, you never let me be fun around your friends," Sylvana mumbles, "SO, WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO, BEYONCE!" She gets her phone out.
"Oh dear gosh, mom no," Aphmau whispers.
"Oh, Kawaii-chan's mom listens to Beyonce sometimes," Kawaii-chan says.
    "BEYONCE IT IS!" Sylvana yells.
    "Oh no," Aphmau smacks her hand to her forehead.
    "ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! I'm talking to you Aaron," Sylvana was staring at Aaron with her, 'IF YOU TOUCH MY MIHA YOU ARE DEAD!' stare.
    "Mom, please," Aphmau started.
    "I'm just saying, DON'T TOUCH MY MIHA!" Sylvana yells, then she turns on Beyonce, and starts to drive.

    "This is it," Aaron says.
    "Your house is really big," Aphmau stares at his big house.
    "I mean, I am a Lycan," He laughs nervously.
    "WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAT!" Sylvana yells.
    "Heh, ya," Aaron says in an awkward tone.
    "Feel free to be friends with my Miha, just no kissing, that needs to be a special moment for my Miha, DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?" Sylvana looked a little crazy.
    "Yes ma'am," Aaron was frightened.
    "Bye Aaron, I mean, Mr. Lycan, haha, see you at school tomorrow, and, your secret is safe with US," Aphmau waves bye, and then Sylvana starts to drive away from his house.
    "Where do you live dear?" Sylvana asks Kawaii-chan.
    "Kawaii-chan lives on Phoenix street actually," She smiles.
    "Wait really, ME TOO!" Aphmau yells.
    "OMG, that's amazing, maybe Kawaii-chan can come to visit Aphmau-chan sometime," Kawaii-chan smiles, and then she laughs.
    "That's a great idea," Aphmau laughs.