Tell Her Ahead of Time

"WHERE IS SHE!? WHERE IS MY MEHA!?" Sylvana yells.

"Excuse me, ma'am, please calm down, we can help you with whatever you need," A nurse says.

"I NEED TO FIND MY MEHA! HER NAME IS APHMAU BRAVURA! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!?" Sylvana cries.

"Ma'am, please calm down, can you repeat her name, and then I will take you to her room, just stop yelling please, you're drawing attention to yourself," The nurse says, and then sits her down.

"O-okay, that's a good idea, her name is Aphmau," She begins.

"Oh, I could never forget that unique name, come with me," The nurse smiles, leading Sylvana down the hallway.

"Thank you so much," Sylvana cries.

"No problem," The nurse smiles, she then walks down the hallway, sylvana following her, and then she realizes that, there as no one else around her, she felt a little strange, all the curtains were closed, and only doctors and nurses were in the halls.

"Where is everyone?" Sylvana asks.

"Oh, the Lycens had everyone either stay in there rooms with their families, or evacuate the building," The nurse smiles.

"Why? How could they do that?" Sylvana asks.

"They own the building of course," The nurse laughs.

"Oh, then why am I here?" She asks.

"Because Aphmau was with the Lycens when the crash happened, so you can visit her," The nurse says.

"Oh, okay, that makes sense," Sylvana says.

"Yes, so this is her room," The nurse smiles.

"Wait, the Lycens are rich, like super rich?" Sylvana asks.

"Yes, you didn't know? I mean they do keep a low profile," The nurse says.

"Well, okay, thank you for showing me," Sylvana smiles, and walks in, Aphmau was laying on a hospital bed, and there was an empty bed next to her, it looked as if it was being used, then she looked back at Aphmau and saw Aaron, he was holding her hand, he was scratched up, and in bandages.

"STOP HOLDING MY MEHA'S HAND!" Sylvana yells running up to Aaron and swatting his hand off of hers.

"Sorry ma'am," Aaron says.

"How is she?" She asks.

"Doing better, she's still out, she looks like she's in pain though," Aaron says looking worried.

"You should be resting too you know," Sylvana says, pointing at the bed.

"I'd rather be at her side, I just learned that she's my best friend last night, so I tend to feel a very strong bond," Aaron laughs.

"I see, well, at least sleep in the chair?" Sylvana asks.

"Ya, sure, once she wakes up, then I can sleep," Aaron says.

"Oh, well, okay," Sylvana says, then she sits in the other chair and stares at Aaron skeptically.

"She's a very sweet girl," Aaron says, staring at her closed eyes.

"Just, DON'T GET ANY IDEAS WITH MY MEHA!" Sylvana yells.

"I know," Aaron blushes, then he thinks to last night.

"H-huh? Aaron? Is that you?" Aphmau mumbles.

"Aph," Aaron jumps up, and grabs her hand.

"Aaron, where am I?" Aphmau says in a scratchy voice. She tries to sit up, but Aaron stopped her.