A Father Figure

Aphmau was in the basement, crying her eyes out, Aaron was hugging her, Melissa was sitting on the coach, remote in hand, looking for My Little Horsies, Rachel was upstairs, looking for a snack, and Derek calling people, to have Sylvana checked into a better hospital, he said he would pay, and he did a lot of yelling.

"My mom is in a hospital," Aphmau cries.

"She'll be alright, my dad is helping," Aaron hugs her tight, and kisses her head.

"NO! I SAID THE LYCAN HOSPITAL!" Derek yells.

"I got it," Melissa says, "what episode?"

"Season 8, episode 23," Aphmau cries.

"Okay," Melissa says. She then plays it and sits on her chair in the corner.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Aphmau screams.

"WHAT IS IT!" Aaron yells, running down stairs. He almost tripped but caught himself. Aphmau was breathing heavily, and panicking as well. Derek and Rachel followed Aaron, but Derek made it before Rachel.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!" He yells.

"It," Aphmau started, but then she was stopped by Rachel.

"I AM HERE!" Rachel yells.

"Is everything okay?" Derek asks, "are you hurt?"

"No, just," Aphmau started again.

"MELISSA IS HERE!" Melissa yells. Running down the steps as fast as she can.

"Babe, are you okay?" Aaron asks.

"Yes, just a nightmare," Aphmau says, hugging Aaron.

"Okay, that's good," Aaron pulls out his phone and starts texting someone. When he sends it, Aphmau notices that she got a text from FC. "8D."

"Haha," Aphmau finally smiled, then she sent, "HAHA! NOO!"

"She smiles," Aaron says.

"So you aren't hurt?" Derek asks.

"No, I'm sorry I got you all down here," Aphmau apologizes.

"It's noon, we're not sleeping, you needed sleep, you were up all night," Aaron says.

"You were too," Aphmau says.

"He does it all the time, to talk to you, even if you are asleep, we never get to sleep," Melissa says.

"Aaron," Aphmau says, looking at Aaron.

"Heh," Aaron blushes.

"Do you want some tea?" Rachel asks.

"We have black tea, green tea, sleepy tea, plus Pomegranate raspberry, Grenade Pram-poise, and we also have," Derek started.

"Black tea, please, no sugar," Aphmau says.

"Okay," Derek says, walking up the steps with Rachel, they were whispering, but they couldn't make it out.

"PAAARTAY!" Pinky Cake yells.

"Heh, Zane's missing out," Aphmau laughs.

"Zane?" Aaron asks.

"OH! I always force him to watch this with me," Aphmau lies.

"Oh, I see," Aaron says.

"Yup," Aphmau hugs Aaron tighter, and within twenty minutes they are both asleep until Derek walks down the steps with a glass of tea.

"I have tea," Derek says.

"SHUSH!" Melissa shushes.

"What?" Derek asks.