Meeting FC

About ten minutes later they got to the house that was two houses away from Aphmau's house. "Bye Aphmau-chan," Kawaii-chan waves with a huge smile.

"Bye Kawaii-chan, see you tomorrow," Aphmau smiles, and waves. Then Sylvana turns up the radio, drives to the house, and waits until the song is over to let Aphmau leave the car.

"Okay, now you can leave the car, Mija," Sylvana unlocks the car and exits herself.

"I'm going upstairs now," Aphmau waves lazily and goes into the house, she runs up the steps and opens her laptop, "Finally, now I can do a dungeon with FC," Aphmau says to herself, she pulls up a game on her laptop, and texts FC. 

To: FC💜  From: Shu❤

Shu: Hey FC, you wanna do a dungeon? (8:03 P.M.)

FC: She finally replies (8:04 P.M.)

Shu: HAHA VERY FUUNY! (8:04 P.M.)

"Oops," She says.

Shu: Funny* (8:04 P.M.)

FC: I've only been texting you for like 10 mins. 😂 (8:05 P.M.)

Shu: I was in the car, my mom never lets me use my phone when she has Beyonce on. (8:05 P.M.)

Aphmau looks up at her ceiling, she is wide awake, and it's eight, by this time she was a little sleepy, but she wasn't going to be asleep until about one in the morning.

FC: So, you never get to text in the car huh? (8:06 P.M.)

Then FC sends something Aphmau dreads.

FC: 8D (8:06 P.M.)

Shu: NO! PLEASE! NOT THAT FACE!! (8:07 P.M.)

Aphmau laughs and then rolls her eyes.

FC: 8D (8:07 P.M.)

Shu: NOOO!  (8:07 P.M.)

Aphmau is laughing so hard she almost pees her pants, 

Shu: I HAVE TO PEE NOW! (8:08 P.M.)

FC: Oh... Sorry? 😂 (8:08 P.M.)

Aphmau doesn't answer because she is walking in her hallway to the bathroom, Then FC sends it again.

FC: 8D (8:09 P.M)

Aphmau looks at her phone, then yells softly. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Aphmau yelled.

"MIJA?!" Sylvana yells.

"Mom, I'm fine, just my friend, sending this stupid face!" Aphmau yells then laughs.

"IF IT ANNOYS YOU, TELL HER TO STOP!" Sylvana yells.

"Her? ARE YOU ASSUMING FC'S GENDER?" Aphmau yells, then she walks to her bedroom door.

"FC is a girl, correct?" Sylvana looks concerned.

"FC is my online friend, he plays the videogame I have, or as you like to call it, 'THAT STUPID THING THAT RUINS YOUR BRAIN!' am I right?" Aphmau asks obviously a bit annoyed.

"No, I say 'THAT STUPID GAME THAT DESTROYS YOUR BRAIN, THAT COULD MAKE YOU BRAIN DEAD!' that is what I say," Sylvana yells, also obviously annoyed.

"FC IS A BOY, AND HE IS MY BEST FRIEND! AND I HAVE TO PEE!" Aphmau yells.

"THEN GO PEE!" Sylvana yells.

"I WAS GOING TO DO THAT UNTIL YOU INTERRUPTED ME!" Aphmau yells louder than Sylvana.

"WELL THEN GO, YO, MY IRENE!" Sylvana yells.

"MOM! STOP TRYING TO TALK LIKE TEENAGERS! IT IS DUMB!" Aphmau yells.