My Woof Plush

Since I'm too lazy to find the outfit, here, have this. And sorry I've been gone, I had a lot to do and have lots of school work and I'm so sorry! Enjoy!!!

 And sorry I've been gone, I had a lot to do and have lots of school work and I'm so sorry! Enjoy!!!

================================================================================

Aphmau and Aaron are taking their daily afternoon walk in the park, and like always getting ice cream. Aaron got vanilla, and Aphmau got vanilla bean because she's extra, and can't have chocolate anymore. Just as they sit down a  park bench Aphmau feels a sharp pain in her stomach.

"Oh," Aphmau says putting her hand on her stomach.

"Babe?" Aaron asks.

"The baby," Aphmau says, trying as hard as she can not to cry.

"What about it?" Aaron asks, getting extremely worried.

Something isn't right," Aphmau says, now practically hugging herself.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asks, now hovering over her.

"I can't," Aphmau starts.

"Can't what?" Aaron asks, starting to fight back tears.

"Aah," Aphmau says, now holding her stomach and squeezing Aaron's hand.

"Aph!" Aaron yells.

"IT HURTS!" Aphmau yells.

"What hurts!" Aaron cries.

"My ears and tail! AAH!" Aphmau yells, drawing people towards them, "AAH! MY STOMACH!"

"I'll call Daniel's mother!" Aaron cries, pulling out his phone as fast as he can.

He scrolls through the contacts on his phone anxiously. As soon as he found the right one he aggressively clicked it, starting to sob, waiting for Lilly to answer her phone. he waited, it rang once, then twice, three times, and after the fourth, it went to the vice mail.

"Hello, sorry I am not available if this is urgent call my son, Daniel, if not leave a message," Lilly's voicemail said, then it beeped for him to leave a message, he did, the called Daniel.

"AAAH!" Aphmau screams.

5 minutes later

"Thank you, Daniel," Aaron says.

"What even happened?" Daniel asks.

"I don't know," Aaron says.

"How long?" Daniel asks.

"About five minutes, could it be the transformation again?" Aaron asks in a whisper, making sure the people surrounding them didn't hear him. Then watching Aphmau get pulled away on the stretcher makes Aaron cry again. They start to walk toward the ambulance so they can go with.

"Will they even be able to help?" Kawaii~Chan asks from behind them.

"AAH!" Aaron and Daniel squeak.

"Hi," She smiles.

Kawaii~Chan, what are you doing here?" Aaron asks.

"Nothing in particular," Kawaii~Chan says.

" Well, we have to go to the hospital, you know, for Aphmau," Daniel says.

"Oh, okay I guess," Kawaii~Chan says, "bye!"

Kawaii~Chan runs back into the crowd and they very vaguely see her jumping on Zane, kissing him, then running back to a group of people, their friend group matter a fact. Kawaii~Chan always seemed to be with someone, she loved being with people, but they never seemed to see her alone. On the first day of school, Aphmau saw her with a group of Meif'wa's before she could even say hi to someone.

"She's never alone, is she?" Aphmau says.

"Unless she's working, yeah, pretty much, she has a lot of friends and siblings, so she always has someone with her," Aaron says.

"I guess that's true," Aphmau says as she's pushed into the back of the ambulance, Aaron started to follow but the doctor stopped him.

"I'm sorry sir, but only parents get to go with," He says.

"Hi, I'm Aaron, Aaron Lychan, and you are?" Aaron smirks.

"Oh, sorry sir, I'm so sorry, go right ahead," He says.

Aaron enters the ambulance and sits next to Aphmau and holds her hand, he just kept looking in her eyes, making sure she didn't feel any pain or making sure nothing happens, he was terrified that something was going to happen to her, he doesn't want her to die, he needs her. He cannot lose her. He cannot see her in this much pain anymore, she's been in enough pain. To much pain. He just wants her to be okay.

The next day - 9:00 p.m.

It is time for Aphmau to go home, and she has to study for her SAT's, she's terrified 

Aaron was in the car driving Aphmau to his house since his mom was still in a coma, but Aphmau was sure that she was going to be okay, she was sure of it. Even though Aphmau was sure going to fail, she had to try, and right when they got back, she did her best to run to the house but ended up just wobbling there, "Babe, don't run!" Aaron yells, already at her side, "Or. Trying to run," He starts to laugh.

"Shut up, you big meanie," Aphmau says, but is secretly trying to cover a laugh.

Aaron plasters on a big smile and takes Aphmau's hand, then they walk to the house and he opens the door for her, "Ladies first," He smiles.

"Well, then you should go first," Aphmau laughs.

Aaron looks confused for a second, and then he understands what he just said, "Fine, then I guess I get to sleep on the left side of the bed," Aaron laughs.

"NO!" Aphmau yells, "That's my side," Aphmau walks into the house, and yells, "I'm back!"

Aaron just laughed and walked in after her, "We're home."

They didn't wait for people to respond and by the time Aaron got inside Aphmau was making her way to the stairs so she could study for the SATs, which she was really stressing about, then she went upstairs, and when she got into Aaron's room she screamed, "OH MY GOSH!" 

Melissa ran up the steps followed by Rachel since Derek was at a business meeting, "Aphmau!" Melissa yells, "What's wrong!?"

"LOOK AT THE PLUSHIE!" She yells, "IT'S SO CUUTE!!" Aphmau yells, holding up a cute, fat little wolf plush, "I can't believe you got me another one."

"Surprise!" Aaron laughs from the doorway.

"Wait, you got me a wolf plush?" Aphmau smiles.

"In memory of Werewolf class 101," Aaron laughs.

Aphmau was beaming and had a huge smile on her face, she was hugging the plush tightly, and then she wobbled over to Aaron and hugged him as tight as she could, "I love you."