Suspicion

"MEHA!" Sylvana yells.

"Mom, I'm sorry," Aphmau cries.

"Ooh, no no no no no. YOU CAN NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE! YOU ARE ONLY FIFTEEN MEHA!" Sylvana yells.

"Mom, I didn't mean to," Aphmau cries, while hugging her wolf plush she got from Aaron.

"AND IF YOU EVER EVEN LOOK AT A BOY! I WILL GROUND YOU FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE! YOU ARE TRANSFERRING TO AN ALL GIRL SCHOOL! AND YOU ARE NEVER EVER LEAVING THE HOUSE UNLESS NEEDED TO!" Sylvana yells even louder.

"Mom," Aphmau hugs the plush tighter.

"I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED YOU TO GO THERE! FIRST YOU GET HURT! NOW YOU'RE PREGNANT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" Sylvana yells.

"MOM I AM SORRY OKAY! BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME TRANSFER SCHOOLS! I LOVE PHOENIX DROP HIGH! I HAVE FRIENDS! AND I'M IN CLUBS! I'M INVOLVED! NEXT YEAR I WANT TO START SOMETHING CALLED MENTORING STUDENTS IN SCHOOL! PLEASE MOM! Please," Aphmau cries even louder, and squeezes her plush.

"FINE! YOU CAN STAY IN PHOENIX DROP HIGH! After two and a half hours, I really don't care anymore, I just need peace and quiet," Sylvana says.

"YAY!" Aphmau celebrates.

"Goodnight, I made your bed all nice and comfy for your return home after three weeks, and I was planning on making tacos, but it's too late for that, just grab whatever you want, I'll make tacos tomorrow," Sylvana says walking up the stairs.

"Night mom," Aphmau says, she crutches herself to the kitchen, and looks for something to eat, and finds a big chocolate chip cookie, and a decent size cheesecake, "Aaron," Aphmau took the cookie and cheesecake out, and ate it, then she went to the bottom of the stairs, "Next challenge, oh dear," Aphmau said.

"Oh my gosh, it seriously took me fifteen minutes to get up these steps, uugh, I wish we had an elevator in this house," Aphmau groaned, then went to her room, and attempted to go to sleep, "I can't sleep, uugh, I wonder if Aarons up, I'm going to call him," Aphmau said.

"Hello?" Aaron asks.

"Hi Aaron," Aphmau says awkwardly.

"Hey, now are you, are you alright? I haven't seen you since, the incident," Aaron says hesitantly.

"Let's not talk about that, I just, I just want to hear your voice," Aphmau says.

"Oh, well, okay, my dad is threatening to take my phone, and my computer, so that's something, and he's saying I have to go back to the military academy, but my mom says that she wants me to experience life like a normal person, so they are yelling at each other, so until they decide, I get to stay at Phoenix Drop, then next year I'm at Falcon Claw University, so, if you want to see me next year, you'll know where I am," Aaron says, Aphmau could tell he was smiling, because he was smiling.

"That's nice to know, my mom said that I had to go to an all girl school, but I convinced her, so I can continue going to Phoenix drop high," Aphmau says.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" Aaron asks.

"Ya, tomorrow, but, can we keep talking, I'm not tired, and your voice soothes me," Aphmau whispers.

"Yes, of course, once you fall asleep I'll hang up, okay?" Aaron smiles.

"Okay, thank you," Aphmau says.

"No problem, I mean, you're my best friend, I'd do anything for you," Aaron smiles again.

"So, Werewolf class, do you think you could help me with that, we sit next to each other, we're partners, but we never speak to each other, like, ever, so you think you could help?" Aphmau asks.