Alone For a While

*WARNING! THIS CHAPTER GETS A LITTLE DISTURBING UNTIL THE THIRD PAGE OF THIS CHAPTER! I WILL MAKE A CHAPTER THAT HAS NO DISTURBING THINGS! KIDNAPPING; STABBING; SUICIDE ARE INVOLVED!*

"AAH!" Aphmau screams.

"Hey, it's not real, it's okay," Aaron says, holding her tight.

"Sorry," Aphmau whispers.

"It's okay, let's just watch," Aaron smiles.

"Okay," Aphmau says.

"NOOOOOOO!" Tyra, the girl in the movie yells.

"You next, pretty girl," Klint, the evil guy in the movie says.

"Please, no, I'll do anything," She cries.

"Anything, huh?" Klint says.

"Anything, please, just don't kill me, I've lost so much, but, not everything," Tyra cries.

"Alright, come here, girl," Klint laughs.

"Yes Mr. Ytsonae," Tyra says.

"Call me Klint silly girl," He scolds.

"I'm sorry K-Klint," She cries.

"Just because I'm a teacher, doesn't mean I'm a Mr. for you, now, come," He says.

"Okay," Tyra says, getting to her feet.

"Let's go somewhere," He smiles.

"Where?" Tyra asks.

"No questions, just follow," He says.

"I've been gone for to years now, people have been looking for me, Mr. Ytsonae still goes to work, I'm his maid, and his mistress, I'm only fifteen though, my birthday is next month, and I'm not a virgin anymore, but at least I'm alive, I still miss Mac, but he's gone, of course, Mr. Ytsonae lets me visit his grave once every three months, I always leave flowers, but that's really it, I have no one left except Mr Ytsonae, well, I've got nothing left to say," Tyra says in a little voice over type thing. Then the movie just faded to black, and the credits rolled.

"That," Aphmau started.

"WHEN WILL THE SECOND ONE BE OUT YOU ASK!" Melissa yells.

"Melissa, please," Aaron said.

"Not again," Derek groaned.

"IT'S ALREADY OUT!" She yells.

"Please, don't," Rachel says.

"IT IS TIME FOR ME TO SHOW YOU THIS!" She yells, then she runs over to a big bin, and picks up another movie.

"Is that," Aphmau starts.

"THE SECOND MOVIE!" Melissa yells.

"I AM DONE!" Tyra yells.

"No, please, don't go," Liam pleads.

"I had someone, his name was Mac, then I was gone for two and a half years, but then YOU saved me, YOU MADE ME HAPPY! THEN YOU BROKE ME!" Tyra yells.

"Mr. Ytsonae is dead, you are free, isn't that all that matters?" Liam says.

"NO! IT'S NOT JUST THAT!" She yells.

"Then what, what is it?" Liam asks.

"You. You broke me. Now. Now I have to get MY revenge," Tyra says.

"What do you mean?" Liam asks.

"You. YOU ARE DONE!" Tyra yells, grabbing a knife, and plunging it deep into his chest. She was thinking of doing that anyways, but she took a hair brush instead and threw it at his face.