The Beat Down

"Aaron, will your dad ever like me?" Aphmau asks.

"My dad? I don't know, he's very strict, and doesn't like it when I socialize, don't ask why, even I don't know," Aaron says looking down.

"Well, if I ever bump into him, I'm going to talk to him, and be all like, Mr. Lycen, hi, I am your son's girlfriend, and we are very happy, so if you don't like me, then that's okay," Aphmau says in a weird voice.

"EEP!" A squeaky voice says.

"Haha," Aaron laughs, "Your going to get me killed one of these days," Aaron jokes.

"Well I hope not, then who's gonna help me with the life I have inside of me," Aphmau says, just a little too loud.

"WHAT?!" A familiar squeaky voice yells.

"Crud," Aphmau says.

"K-K-K-K-," Someone starts to say.

"Run," Aaron whispers.

"I can't," Aphmau puts up her foot.

"Right, well, get," Aaron starts.

"KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP! IT SAILED! AAAAAAAAAAAH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! IT SAILED! KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP ACTUALLY SAILED!" Kawaii~Chan was yelling while running off like a crazy person.

"Oh no," Aphmau says on the urge of crying.

"Hey, it's okay sweetheart, she won't tell anyone, she's a friend remember," Aaron rubs her arm.

"APHMAU!" Katelyn yells.

"KAWAII~CHAN IS SORRY! BUT KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIIIIP!" Kawaii~Chan yells in her squeaky voice.

"Oh no," Aphmau starts to cry.

"Babe, it's okay," Aaron says.

"BABE!?" Katelyn yells.

"BABE! EEEK!" Kawaii~Chan yells with a smile plastered across her face.

"NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT IT WAS HIM!" Aphmau cries hugging Aaron.

"Hey Aph, it's alright, you should sit down," Aaron said hugging her back.

"O-Okay," She says, plopping on the ground.

"Oh, that works too," Aaron says sitting next to her, and putting his arm around her.

"Kawaii~Chan, why did you tell me she was dating him, now I want to punch something," Katelyn complains.

"I'M SORRY! OKAY!" Aphmau yells.

"I'm so happy for you Aphmau," Katelyn smiles.

"Huh?" Aphmau says, wiping away tears.

"At least Kawaii~Chan didn't tell Katelyn~Sama you're preg," Kawaii~Chan starts, but Katelyn cuts her off.

"OH! WAIT A MINUTE! YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Katelyn yells at the top of her lungs.

"KATELYN~SAMA!" Kawaii~Chan yells.

"Crap," Katelyn says, smacking herself in the forehead.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING OVER HERE! AND WHO IS PREGNANT!?" Travis yells, but then he sees Aphmau on the floor, his eyes get wide, and he runs to sit next to her, and takes her hands.

"WAIT! JUST! A! SECOND!" Ivy yells.

"Oh no you don't!" Kawaii~Chan yells.

"OH NO! A little baby! I'm so scared," Ivy laughs, shoving Kawaii~Chan to the sports shed next to them.