Chapter 3

I stomped to lunch with Bubbles and Blossom following me. They finally caught up to me and they was huffing and puffing. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

They giggled and we sat down at the table. Brick and Boomer came in and sat next to them. Butch came in smirking. Oh no!

He sat next to me and Brick and Boomer was smiling real big, while me and the girls was looking confuse. Then the doors was slammed opened.

Mymost favroite wreslter came in John Cena! I had my mouth open as he came up and hugged me.

"Whats up Buttercup, I heard your friends with my bro, Butch." John said as I nodded and shooked his hand.

"Your bro?" I asked.

"Yeah, im always happy to meet his friends." He said as he gave me his hat and his sweat bands. I jumped up and down and hug John. John laughed and hugged me back.

His car honked and gave Brick, Butch and Boomer fistbumps and the girls a hug. He ran to his car and I turned at Butch and saw him smirking.

I punch him in his gut. He grunted and looked at me with wide eyes. His brothers laughed as the girls giggled.

"What the hell!" Butch yelled as he looked at me.

"Why didnt you tell me." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Wanted to suprise you."

"Sure." I said as I started to walk off.

Butch started to run after me. He caught my arm and whrilled me around. I looked at him shocked as he just smirk.

"Where you going, Wheels?" He asked me.

"Wheels?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised.

"Cause your always running." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Thanks Muscles." I said as he smiled at me and flex his muscles.

"While thank you." He said as he wrapped his arm on my shoulders. I turned red and shrugged off his arm. He chuckled and looked intk my eyes.

"I will have you love me ,Wheels." Butch said as I crossed my arms.

"We'll see Muscles." I said as I stomped off with him chuckling behind.

"I love you too, Wheels!" He yelled as I ran off to the skatepark with my skateboard.