Chapter 20

Butch wrapped his strong pale arms around me. I cried in his chest, letting him rock me. He kissed the top of my head and whrispered sweet things in my ear. My parents came in but didnt separted us.

"Buttercup, im so sorry." Butch whrispered in my neck. His warm breathe trickled down my neck. I just let my tear stained face buried deeper in his chest.

"I love you, Butch." I whrispered and he hugged me tighter.

"I love you too, Buttercup." Butch said as he layed us down in the bed. I layed on his chest, listening to his heart beat. He hummed, Worldwide by Big Time Rush.

I smiled and sat up. He sat up and looked at me with a confused face. He just smiled and looked at me.

"Im sorry, for being stubburn. I hope you can forgive me." I said as he cup my tear stained cheek, wiping new tears.

"I already forgave you."  Butch said as out palms met. We put our hands like Tarzan and Jane done. His palm was bigger than mine. We stared at each others eyes. He smiled and leaned closer to my face. His forehead touch mine.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray. You never know dear how much I love you. So please dont take my sunshine away." Butch sang softly. I smiled and pressed my lips to his.

His chapped lips was soft against mine. My tear stained cheeks was cupped by his pale hands. They was warm and I was pulled closer to him. My chest meey his, we was on our knees.

My lungs was begging for air. We pulled apart with our foreheads touching, our heavy breaths filled the cold quiet night.

"I love you so much." Butch whrispered as we layed down. I layed my head on his chest with a smile pasted on my face.

"I love you too." I whrispered before letting my eyes closed.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and felt a cold empty bed. I whimpered missing Butchs warmth. I picked up my phone and saw it was a text from Butch.

~Babe, sorry for leaving! But I need to get some things. So I'll pick you up at 8pm. See you! Loves you.~

I smiled at the text and called Blossom. She answered after three rings. I heard giggling from the background.

"Hey." I said in the phone.

"Hey!" Blossom and Bubbles screamed in the phone. I yank it away from my ear and rubbed it.

"Well I missed yall too." I said as we laughed.

"So you wanna hang out at the mall?" Blossom asked. I cringed but they wanted too.

"Sure, but bring me back at 7 kay?" I said looking at the clock. It was flipping 3:18 in the afternoon.

"Alright!" Blossom said and we hung up. I walked over to the bathroom and saw my eyes was all red and pluffy. I glared at my reflection and strip. I jumped in the warm water. I washed my hair with my green apple shampoo.

I washed my body and rinsed out the shampoo and soap. I put in my green apple conditer and used my face wash. I washed all of that off and wrapped a lime green towel around my body.

I walked in my room and stared at my closet. I pulled out black skinny ieans and a neon green shirt with skulls on it. I grabbed my black boots. I brushed my hair and teeth and heard a honk outside. I rushed outside and hop in the passager seat.

We drove out to the mall listening to One Direction new ablum 'Four'. Girly, yes but so fun to listen too. We walked in and walked to Hot Topic.

We looked at the necklaces and braclets. I brought a cross with Jesus on it along with a rose bracelet. I walked outside and we walked to Rue 21. I sighed and looked at the girly things.

I saw One Direction new ablum and it was calling my name. I looked at the price. I pick one up and walked over to the cashregister.

She bag it up with smacking her gum. I glared at her and walked over to Blossom and Bubbles.

"Lets go yall. Im hungry." I said as Blossom and Bubbles sighed nodded. I cheered and linked our arms together. I grabbed a lizza and soda as Blossom grabbed sweets and a soda and Bubbles grabbed salad and water.

We talked about wierd things. Like I never left, I just sighed and smiled at them. Blossom dropped me off 30 mins than I wanted too. I ran upstairs and put my things away. I heard Butchs car honked. I grabbed the bracelet and necklace and put them on. I ran downstairs and Butch met me with black skinny jeans and dark green shirt along with a leather jacket.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me. He looked at me with his forest green eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" Butch asked.

"Of cousre." I said.

He got down on, one knee. He pulled out a green box. I gasped and saw a emarld green ring.

"Will you marry me?" Butch asked.

Heyyo!!,

So what do we think so far?? What do you think Buttercup should say? And sadly to say, this book is almost over. Im so so sorry!! But it has to end someone time, even through I dont want too!!!

Well tell me what yall think of this book so far?? Tell me yalls opnions!!! Please do!