Chapter 16

I ran across the field with sweat falling down my face. Someone slam into me, I fell back and groaned. I heard the whistle blow. People surround me.

"Ma'm are you ok?" The reff ask.

"Uhh, yeah." I said as Butch came over. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. I got up with pain in my stomach. I fliched and Butch looked at me with worried eyes. I just shooked my head.

I saw a girl smirking and high fiving someone. I grinned and saw her left foot with a bangage around. Childhood injery.

"Huddle!" I yelled and my team huddle around me.

"Ok, see that girl with the number 4. Well she always uses her right foot so, if she comes to you go to you left foot. If we kept doing this she'll fall and we'll win. So whos in?" I said.

"Yeah!" The team yelled.

"Break!" I yelled and nodded to the reff. He blew his whistle and we split up. I passed the ball to number 14 and he zoomed passed the other players and made a goal.

The girl glared at me and I smirked. Butch passed the ball to me. I kick in the goal. The girl groaned and slap the goalie. I frowned and got slammed again. Argh!

I jumped up and growled. I grabbed Butchs jersey and he looked at me.

"We gotta get her out." I hissed and he nodded.

"First she needs to learn how to play." Butch said as he smirked. I raised an eyebrow and let go if his shirt.

I started to run after the girl and stole the ball. She hissed and slammed into me. I fell on the ground, breathing real heavliy. My stomach twisted in pain.

"Wheels!" I heard someone yell. I felt arms and heard sirens. I closed my eyes and let darkness take over.

I woke up to a beeping noise. I opened my eyes to see Butch spawled out on couch mumbling things. Blossom and Bubbles pacing in the room. Brick and Boomer tapping their fingers and staring at their girlfriends.

"Well I dont know about yall, but this is depressing." I said as Blossom and Bubbles along with Butch tackled me. I groaned.

"Yall--c-ant-- bre--breathe." I sajd as they let me go.

"Are you ok?" Blossom and Bubbles asked together.

"Yeah, fine. Who was that chick that slammed me to the core?" I asked.

"Her name is Avril. Shes had wanting to get you hurt since you won the first tourment." Butch said as I sighed. I rolled my eyes and crackled my knuckles.

"Lets get her." I said as Butch laughed.

"Nope. Gotta find out who she is." Butch said as I groaned.