Chapter 8

I walked out of Math 1 with Blossom. We walked over to Bubbles. She smiled at me, and I raised a eyebrow.

"You have a date!" Bubbles yelled as Blossom looked at me.

"Who told?" I asked her.

"Butch was texting you about it and Boomer was watching over his shoulder. I sighed and nodded. They giggled and we walked to lunch.

We took our regular lunch table with Brick, Boomer and Butch. Mitch moved since the hallway incedent.

I looked at Butch, he slid me a paper. I sighed and opened.

Buttercup,

I know you are busy with soccer practice so I told Coach a lie. ;-) see ya

Butch

I smiled and looked at Butch and he nodded. I felt my face redded and I ate my sandwitch. Blossom and Bubbles started to giggled. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the lunchroom with them.

"Bye Buttercup!" They yelled as bell rung. I waved and turned to see Butch grinning at me. I raised my eyebrow and he grabbed my arm.

He walked me to his green/black truck and opened the door. I chuckled and climbed in. He closed the door and ran to the other side. He started the car and drove to the highway.

"Where we going?" I asked as we passed our town city limits.

"Trust me, I got you." Butch said as he smirk.

"You kill me, im hauting you."

"If you die, Ill die too."

"So your the romatic guy now?"

"Ill be anything you want me to." He said as he pulled over to a field. I gasped and saw the sun was going down. He smiled and went out and opened the door for me.

I climbed out and he lead me to the back. He had a layed out a green blaket and two black pillows and had a pinic basket.

I giggled and climbed up. I sat down and Butch sat next to me. I sighed and snuggled up to him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. I layed my head on his chest and felt his warmth. Heard his heartbeat and his breathing.

He started to hum and unwrapped his arms and went to the pinic basket. He pulled out two BLT's and a bag of bbq chips and Dr. Pepper.

I chuckled and grabbed the BLT. He smiled at me and I took a bite.

"So Wheels, do you wanna do this again?" Butch asked.

"As long you dont make my butt num. Then yes." I said as he laughed.

"Ill keep that in mind."

"You better." I joked.

"I love you BC." He said as we finshed our BLTs. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

I snuggled up to his chest. He let out a throaty laugh and pressed his lips to my forehead. I smiled and he hugged me tighter.

"I love you too." I said as he kissed me. I smiled and felt fireworks, butterflies. I didnt want it to end. Butch pulled apart and I looked at him.

"Dont worry, plenty more where that came from." He said as his lips was on mine.