Chapter 9

I walked down the hallway with Blossom and Bubbles. They kept talking about the new horror movie they want to see. 'Annabelle.' I laughed and they looked at me.

"I heard that movie was scary as Satan burning in hell watching over us." I said as Bubbles gulped.

"Buttercup! Dont say that!" Blossom said as she hugged Bubbles.

"Sorry Bubbles." I said as Blossom smiled down the hallway. I looked and saw the boys.

"Then lets see The Conjuring." Bubbles said.

"And invite the boys." Blossom said as they all looked at me.

"Im down with that." I said as I shrug my shoulders. They squeled and ran down the hallway. I walked up to Butch.

"Whats up, Wheels?" Butch said as he closed his locker.

"Do you wanna see The Conjuring with us?" I said as I leaned on the lockers.

"Do I get to hold you?" He asked as my heart beated faster.

"If you get scared."

"Then ima be scared during the whole movie." He said in a baby voice. I chuckled and the final bell rang. Blossom and Brick grabbed each other hands and Bubbles and Boomer wrapped their arms together.

"Where they going?" Butch asked me.

"Blossom has to buy the movie. Bubbles has clean up the movie room in her house and we have to buy snacks." I said.

"We?"

"Yup, lets go Muslces." I said as I grabbed his arm and ran down the hallway. We reached his car and drove to Wally World.

He grabbed a cart and we walked over to the veggie plates for Bubbles and Boomer. Then we grabbed sweets for Blossom and Brick. Then we grabbed chips for ourselves.

We grabbed drinks and went to the cashregiter. My phone buzzed and I took it out.

Sweets Queen: Were Ready are yall?

Sports 101: Yup we on our way.

We drove to Bubbles house and walked in.

"Hello Grandma." I said to Bubbles grandma.

"While hello Buttercups, they in the movie room." She said as I nodded and ran upstairs.

We walked in and gave people their snacks and sat on the green couch. We walked the movie with the Red and Blue team screaming as we laughed at the movie.

"Horror is so not cool!" The Blues said together.

"Right its halirous!" Butch joked.

"Man, yall are some tough team to crack huh?" Brick and Blossom said together. We shrug and laughed.

"Someday yall will." Bubbles and Boomer said together.

"We'll see." Butch and I said together.

Heyyo yall,

Sorry it took so long. I ad school and my other stories. Ill try to update more faster. And Halloween is coming up whos excited. I know I am!!!!!