Chapter 21

I looked into Butchs green eyes. His eyes showed fear and hopefulness. As for me being a tom boy, never really a girly girl. This is a perfect time to be girly. I jumped into his arms.

"Yes, yes yes yes yes!" I screamed in his ear. He chuckled and held me tight. He pulled aprt and cupped my face. he smashed his lips into mine. I gasped and moved into his lips. I heard my door opened and the light shinned through.

"Did she say yes?" Bubbles and Boomer asked together.

"Yes!" Butch and I yelled together. He slid the ring on my finger and pick me up, he slung me around. I laughed and Blossom, Bubbles and Brick, Boomer came running through the door. We hugged and laughed as Butch fell back.

"Buttercup, you get to wear a dress!" Blossom and Bubbles yelled together. 

"No!" I groaned and they all laughed. I fell on the ground with everyone doing the same.

"Can I wear pants under the dress?" I asked as Bubbles gasped.

"No! Thats so wrong!" Bubbles screamed as I laughed.

"Shorts?" I asked as Bubbles sighed.

"Fine but they have to be white.'' Bubbles said as I cheered.

"Yall im tierd, lets go to bed." I whinned as Butch laughed.

"Sleepover!" We all yelled in girly voices. We ran into my house and pulled out extra beds for Blossom and Brick, along with Bubbles and Boomer.

"Guys, sprry to be a bummer but im starving!" Bubbles whinned and we laughed. I looked at Bubbles stomach, she was starting to grow a bump. I smiled and we walked in the kicthen. Blossom walked over to the radio and open the disk player. Big Time Rush first ablum was in there. 

They looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I like them. Wait no, I love them, besides I like to sing while I cook." I said as Blossom pressed play. The song Famous came on and I grabbed Butchs hands and shaked my hips.

"Do you want to, cut in front the line?" I sang as the popcorn popped.

We danced and ate. We watch stupid horror movies. I fell asleep against Butchs chest. His heart beat was nice and steady. 

~ Two months later~

I stared at myself in the mirror. A slim long white dress and a white vail. I looked and felt my gym shorts. I looked at Blossom and Bubbles. They ran up and hugged me. Bubbles bump was bigger and Blossom found out she was three weeks prenget, as for me. Im getting married at the age 17.

The doors opened and my dad and mom came into the room. My mom hugged me and my dad patted my back. We heard the music started to play, I laced my arm into my dad. He finally took off his mask for this. They opened the doors and I saw Butch who was standing at the end of the aslie.

He had his smiled pasted on his face. We walked down with beat, as we reavh the end I looked into my dads eyes.

"Bye daddy.'' I whrispered. 

My hand found Butchs. I looked into his green eyes and listened to the beat of my heart. I read his lips, saying I do.

"I do." I said as Butch smiled.

"You may kiss the bride." The preacher said as we smashed our lips together and pulled apart as our lungs burned for oxgen.

"We have some fuck up last names." I said as Butch laughed.

"Yes, we do. Buttercup Jojo.'' He said with a smirk. We walked into the ballroom and sat at the table with Blososm, Bubbles, along with Brick and Boomer. My famliy looked at Butch and I and smiled with proud.

"Now will the bride and groom come down for their first dance." The Dj said as Butch grabbed my hand. We walked down with eyes all on us. Butch smiled and the music started to play.

(Do not own this song or lyrics! sadly! But its one of my favs. Its called A Thousand years by Christina Perri.)

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

Time stands still
beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

"I love you." Butch whrispered.

"I love you too." I whrisped and kissed him.

Heyyo Guys!!

Well its over, and I cant stop crying. How about you guys? Well, I ll miss Buttercup and Butch story! What do yall think? Did Butch finally crack Buttercups tom boy shell?

I love yall so much!!!!