Chapter 10

Butch decied to walk me home. It was a sweet thing to do yes.

"When do I get to met your parents?" Butch asked as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You wanna meet them?" I asked.

"Yeah, totally. If thats ok with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure sounds great." I said as Butch stop us.

"If you dont want too. Thats ok. I swear Buttercup." He said as I stared into his forest eyes.

"No, I think we need to do this." I said as he smiled.

"Besides I cant wait to meet your parents." I joked and he chuckled.

"Always, has to ruin the moment huh?" Butch joked as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. Thats why you love me." I said as he chuckled and nodded. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and my front door opened.

"Come on BC. Dad wants to eat!" Shou yelled as he smirk.

"Shou, you little dickhead!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Jusy say bye to your boytoy and come on." He said as he walked in.

"I think ima like him." Butch said as I laughed.

"Well you will. This Friday." I said as he wided his eyes.

"Oh my gosh. I have to cut my hair. And and buy flowers. And I have to get your brothers and your DAD to like me! Gahh, too much t--." I cut him off as I pressed my lips to his.

"You'll be fine." I said as he smiled. He pressed his lips to my temple.

"Be safe." He said as ran off.

"Oh yeah! I love you Buttercup!" He yelled as he ran down the street.

"I love you too!" I yelled back and walked inside. I walked to the table and my brothers smirk and my dad digged in as my mom smiled at me.

"Mom, im bringing a guest Friday." I said as Shou smirk.

"Who Butters?" My mother asked.

"My boyfriend. And he wants to meet yall." I said as my dad looked at me.

"Alright. We'll meet this..." My dad asked.

"Butch." I finished for him.

"Alright, we'll meet this Butch guy. Friday." He said as I nodded. Ok, gotta have Butch calm and ready. Well me calm.