Chapter 13

I sat on the porch swing with Blossom and Bubbles. We swing as Bubbles hummed This Is How We Do by Katy Perry. Blossom ate candy corn and tap her feet.

"We should throw a Halloween Party." Blossom said as I looked at her.

"A party?" I asked as Bubbles squealed.

"I can make us costumes!" Bubbles said as Blossom jumped off.

"We can throw it at the lab!' Blossom said as I sighed.

"We invite who?" I asked.

"The boys and our friends, duh." Blossom said as she grabbed our hands.

"We gotta tell people and pick out our costumes." Blossom said as she threw us in the car.

"Already told people! Their are so coming they said!" Bubbles said as I bit my lip.

"Is Butch coming?" I asked.

"Of course!" Bubbles said as I smiled.

"Then lets pick out our costumes!" Blossom and I said together. We drove to the mall with the radio blaring in the car. I smiled and we pulled up. We got out the car and ran in the mall.

"So what costume you gonna get?" Blossom and Bubbles asked me. I shrugged and looked around the store.

I walked past zombies, werewolfs, Monster High, Ever After High costumes. I walked past a black leather dress with green outline. I stop and looked at it, it had a black cape and green inside. I grabbed it and green leather boots. I smiled and walked over to Blossom who had a pink short dress and Bubbles who had a long blue dress.

"Who yall gonna be?" I asked them.

"Ima be Esla and Boomer said he wants to be Jack Frost." Bubbles said as she giggled and turned red. (Yes, I support Jesla, all the way!!)

"Ima be Rupunsel, as Brick will be Flynn Rider." Blossom said as smiled and laughed.

"What about you?" They asked me together.

"Well ima be a Vampire Princess and I dont know what Butch is gonna be." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"A vampire prince, Wheels." Butch whrispered from behind me. I whipped my head around to face him.

"What the fuck!" I yelled as I my heart.

"What?" Butch asked.

"You almost gave me a heartattack." I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Im very sorry, Wheels." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Very funny. Now let me buy my shit, ok." I said as he chuckled.

"Only you." Butch said as I laughed.

"You betcha." I said as I brought the stuff.

"Now lets eat!" Butch and I said together.