Chapter 12

Gahh, its Friday! Why man, why? Ok Buttercup calm down. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to the gang with worried faces.

"Are yall going to the soccer game?" Butch and I asked.

"Wouldnt miss it for the world!" The girls yelled together.

"You better not." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Haha, BC." Blossom said as the bell rang. Butch grabbed my arm and ran me down to the field. I laughed and ran into the locker room. Ok after the game my parents want to meet him.

I walked out and saw Butch. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I laughed and layed my head on his chest. I heard my nickname that my brother calls me.

"Ohh, its her boytoy, Shou!" My older brother yelled.

"Yeah, Butters hows the bread." Shou said as he made kissey noises.

"Shou! Stop it." My mother yelled.

"Hello." Butch said as my mother shooked his hand.

"Hello, my daughter says you'll be joining us for dinner." My dad said as Butch nodded.

"Yes sir." Butch said as my brothers and I held back a laugh.

"Great! Now play to win it!" My dad and my Brothers yelled together.

"Got it!" Butch and I yelled together.

"Butch! Buttercup! Yall are the starters! Now go!" Our Coach yelled and we ran to the field. We passed the ball to our players and each other.

"Wheels!" Butch yelled and I kicked it over to him. Since I kick in the air, he had to do a back flip and kicked it into a goal. He fell on his back and it made it in as the buzzer went off. I ran over to him.

"Butch! You did it!" I yelled and Butch wrapped his sweaty arms around me.

"Cause we are the champions!" He yelled sang and I laughed. I pressed my lips to his and he kissed me back.

"Ok soccer field lovers. No PDA in the school lot." Blossom and Brick joked as they helped us up. My famliy came over and hugge us.

We all laughed and took a shower and changed into our extra clothes. Butch and I held hands in the car as the Rock station blared the speakers.

We walked into the house to see Tocas and salads and derset. With a banner saying Winners! I laughed and sat down at the table. We talked about school, soccer.

"Butch, your are a fine man. Its like you were made to be like Buttercup!" My dad said as Butch and I looked at each other.

"Yeah, I think I was." Butch said as blush crept along my cheeks. My Mom and Dad laughed as we digged in our soccer shape cake. Butch grabbed my hand under table and smiled.

"Thank you so much. I had a wonderful time tonight." Butch said as we walked out the door. He luaghed and Brick pulled up.

"So you get manners with my parents." I said as Butch smiled.

"Of course. Like they said I was made for you." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know you was." I said as he hugged me close.

"I wont let you go." He whrispered and I smiled in his chest.

"I know." I said as Brick honked the horn.

"Yeah, yeah." Butch said as he pressed his lips to mine. I smiled and he pulled away.

"Goodnight, Wheels." He said as I waved. I smiled and sat on the porch.

"Night, I love you." I whrispered and closed my eyes.