.Lord give me strength.

When it's bold it means they're speaking Italian.

Lorenzo P O V

I don't like leaving home, but when it came down to my business there was no avoiding it.

"Buon giorno, mio ​​bel giovanotto! Ho preparato te e i tuoi fratelli a colazione, staremo a mangiare insieme perché stai andando.(Good morning, my handsome young man! i made you and your siblings breakfast, we're all gonna be eating together because your going.)" My ma comes in randomly smiling

I sigh slipping on my shirt. "That's not necessary ma, I gotta catch an early flight." I say putting on my tie.

"On your very own private jet.." She crosses her arms across her chest.

I chuckle. "scusa mamma devo andare, ti amo dire ad Elana ed Esteban ho detto ciao."(sorry mom, I gotta go I love you tell Elana and Esteban i said bye)

I kiss her cheek grabbing my luggage heading to my chauffeur.

______________________________________\____. _______________________.________/

I run my eyes exhausted. A flight attendant with long brown hair walks over to me trying to seduce me by slightly unbuttoning her top. I look away quickly praying she'd go away. She doesn't. "Hello sir, would you like anything because I'd be happy to give you anything you want..." She bites her chin  (she didn't have lips, thin asf)

I ignore her silently scrolling through my phone, she attempts to tap me but I send her a glare making her scurry off terrified.

I continue to scroll boredly ending up on Instagram. Just then my ma's names flashes across my screen.

"Hello?" I awnser annoyed.

"Cara, while you go to the U.S. can you visit your nonna, and nonno- Stai zitto anche tu(shut up you too!),and your niece, okay?" My mom says as I hear my siblings in the back arguing.

"Ok, I will love you.." i sigh tiredly.

"Love you mi bambino, Elana I swear if you don't put down my Damn belt imma beat you with it! Esteban stop arguing and walk peppito.. no-"

I hang up chuckling, home was chaos, but fun I really didn't want to go on this trip, but business is hella important.

ATARAH P.  O.  V

I Carefully prepare my clothes for tomorrow's Sunday service. Tomorrow was the day I finally got to lead the Choir so I was excited and nervous.

My dad ran the church Angelic Cover, I never really got out much except for school and church that was my life. I only had a few friends mostly from church.

I lay on my bed reading on wattpad when my bestfran bust in my room. "Favor, don't you evah knock!" I roll my eyes at her.

"No, why you want me to knock, you watchin porn?" She ask plopping next to me. I roll my eyes smirking "I don't watch porn I'm not Ethan." I joke about her brother.

She breaks into laughter.  I giggle. "So you finally gonna invite me to your church?" She ask smirking at me. "You know it's not your type of thing, they'll reject.." I sigh truthfully.

Favor was a dyke. She liked girls and was proud of it, my Daddy and her mom know, and it's hard enough for them to accept her. There's not a chance in hell the church will accept her. My father will probably end up preaching about how being LGBQT is a sin.

Although it's is a sin in the eyes of my dad, I'll always support my family and friends no matter what. No matter sexuality.

She sighs runs her hands over her cornrows. "So because I dress like a guy and like girls they don't like me?" Favor ask getting mad. "It doesn't matter what they think.." I sigh trying to comfort her. "Exactly why can't I come to church then, fuck they opinions Tarah.." She kisses my forehead, I sigh smiling at her.

"Fine, you can come.. but if anything goes bad run yo skinny self outta there." I giggle, she chuckles. Favor absolutely looked a guy, so it wouldn't be a problem convincing the church that she's a guy, she acts like it, so even better.. what if something goes wrong. I loved her, I didn't wanna loose a friend like her.

"....dont worry , I'll pretend to be a guy tomorrow at church. Not like I don't act like one tho." She chuckle at her laying my head in her lap.

3 hours later
I hear a light knock on my door I lift my head up from favor lap to meet my father's disappointed eyes.

He was staring at favor intensely. I knew this situation was about to escalate 0 to a 100 real quick as soon as my dad opened his mouth. "Favor, you have to go home, right.." I say suggesting she should lead. She nods her head standing up. I give her a quick hug before she leaves.

My dad frowns angrily "I don't want that lesbian inside your room with you alone." As much as I wanted to snap at him I couldn't, I was raised not to "yes sir." I awnser softly he leaves from my door causing me to let out a breath of relief I didn't even know I was holding.

______________________________________

SUNDAY LORENZO P.  O.  V.
______________________________________

Nonna kissed my cheeks multiple times smiling widely. "My baby it's been so long!" Nonna pinches my cheeks "I know nonna, I won't be able to stay long though, I have work to-"

"Shhh No work talk my child, so tell me have you found a girlfriend yet?"

"No Nonna, I don't have time for that."

Nonna sighs sadly "What's wrong nonna.."

"I'm very old my baby boy, I won't be on this earth for long and I want to see my great grandchildren and your wife before I perish.."

"Nonna..."

"Come to church with me today my darling.."

"...okay nonna..."

"Go get dressed we'll leave in five."

I go to my room putting on a navy blue suite applying gel to my hair slicking it back. I walk downstairs where Nonna was in a long sleeve flowery dress, she looked beautiful.

A T A R A H~        P.  O.  V.

I stand as my father passes me the microphone staring at favor who was smiling at me proudly. I begin to sing a few local church songs with the Choir backing me up. Favor was in the crowd in her church suite smiling at me proudly.

Just then while in the middle of singing I notice Nonna king a regular member of our church walk in, and next to her the most breathtaking man I'd ever seen, still singing my eyes wouldn't leave the man.

He begins to glare at me, I look away quickly praying to God that he didn't notice my gaze. I finish singing the crowd roars with applause and pleasure my father takes the microphone. I sit down in my seat as one of the church ladies compliments my singing.

I could feel the unimaginably handsome glaring holes in the back of my head.

1 HOUR LATER

My father closes his bible as the crowd errupts in applause. "I see today we have someone new, I'm the congregation everyone please go welcome him." My father smiles to nonna and and the dangerously handsome. We all stand up and welcome him.

When it was my turn he stares intensely. "Hi, I'm Atarah it's nice to meet you I hope you'll come again." I smile to him kindly he nods silently. I quickly scurry back to my seat if I spent anymore time bear him I'd probably melt.

His expensive still dancing in my nostrils. He's gonna be the death of me.

"Looks like someone has his eye on you." One of my auntie's smile deviously. I look behind me where the handsome man stares at me licking his lips. I look away shyly.

Lord give me strength.