● Lock your doors ●

I him as I cook I and Lorenzo's lunch. He wasn't home right now, but I know he'll be hungry when he gets here. I hear the doorbell ring. That must be the mail man, I had orderd a new knife set to cook with.

I turn down my music and grab a towel wiping my hands as I walked to the door. I opened the door and there stood a man in black. "Um, hi who are you?" I ask politely.

"Are you Atarah Salem?" He ask. I furrow my brows "yes, why?" He smirks pushing me with force knocking me to the ground. He enters the house locking the door behind him.

I try to get up, but he gets on top of me pinning me down. I was screaming wildly praying someone would hear me. He stuffs a cloth into my mouth punching me hard.

He tied my hands and feet with a zip tie. Soon after he wraps a belt around my thigh. I was only wearing a big t-shirt and panties. He yanks down my panties.

I try to close my legs tightly but he forces the apart beating me for re retaliation. I sob violently as he unbuckled his pants.

                                 ●   ●   ●           

The man had left me tied up with the door wide open. I was naked on the cold floor shaking in fear, pain, and anger. The condom the man used wqs right next to me.I didn't want Lorenzo to see my like this. Everything was hurting. It hurt to move, and the belt the intruder placed on my leg was cutting off circulation.

The gag was still in my mouth. "Atarah,  baby you left the door open! Atarah?!" I hear Lorenzo's voice. I whimper and whine in pain wanting him to hold me.

He walks into the parlor noticing me. He drops his stuff sprinting over to me, I sob whimpering. He rips off the ties taking the gag out of my mouth. He rips of the belt his eyes brimming with tears. "W-What happened." I sob violently holding him tight.

I hold onto him for dear life ignoring my aching body. He was enraged, I could tell. "H-he, I-" she shushed me picking me up. "I'm so sorry.." He whispers into my ear taking me to my bedroom.

He helps me bathe, and dresses me laying in bed. I felt disgusting, as if that man were still here. Lorenzo was sitting beside my bed his eyes darker than I'd ever seen. "L-Lo..." I rasp out.

He quickly turns to me "Yes, my love?" He awnsers. "Please, don't do anything stupid.." I blink away my tears. "I.. I have to get them back.. look at what they did-"

"I know your angry, I know, but I can't loose you.. promise me, you won't do anything." I sniff turning to Lorenzo. He ticks his jaw nodding."I promise.." He sighs.

I cry softly. He places kisses all over my face and lays next to me holding me tightly. I fall asleep crying.

*
Poor Atarah :(

I told y'all it finna get bed, this ain't even the half of it

Make sure to show love and voice your opinion, until next time loves♡