♡ please ♡

I sigh looking through my closet for what to wear. Lorenzo was taking me out on a date, and now that I thought about it I really didn't have as much dresses as I thought. Most of the dresses in my closet were either very revealing, or weren't mine.

I had better dresses I wore to church, but they were all the way in the US. Sometimes I wish I knew I was going to come to Italy. I finally settled on a baby blue long sleeve turtle neck dress. It was a right fitted dress, but it should do.

I slip on the dress putting my curly hair in a high ponytail laying my edges down. I apply some lip gloss and out on my earing. Lastly I slip on some  baby blue heels. I examine myself in the mirror fluffing my hair.

There was a light knock on my door. "You ready Cara.." I hear Lorenzo's baritone voice. Whenever he spoke it gave me chills. "Yes, I'm coming." I grab my clutch purse.

I open The door. There stood Lorenzo in all his glory, he looked handsome he was wearing a navy blue button up shirt and dress pants. This man always knocked the wind out of her.

Lorenzo licks his lips grinning at me. "You look gorgeous.." He says gently taking my hand and placing a kiss on it. "Thank you, you look handsome." I smile feeling nervous. He chuckles sending chills all over. "Let's get going, I've got a reservation."

                                 ♡                                    

The dinner was amazing. It felt really romantic. I was really happy, and I'm pretty sure Lorenzo was too. We were in the car on our way home at the moment. "I got a surprise for you at home, but you have to be blindfolded." Lorenzo smiles as we pull up to the house.

"A surprise.." I smile excited. He pulls out a black sleeping mask putting it on me. "Don't let me bump into nothing Lo." I warn him as he helps me out of the car. "I got you Atarah." He chuckles.

We were walking for a while till we stopped. "Keep your eyes closed, I'm right here." He says letting me go. I nod biting my lip not really knowing what to expect. I could hear him walk away. "You can open your eyes." I take off the mask.

I look around noticing we were in my room. There was a path of rose pedals and candles forming a heart on the ground. There was a bouquet of white roses and lavender flowers, next to that was a chocolate box and a gift next to it.

Atarah smiles turning to Lorenzo. He was on one knee smiling at her. She began to tear up taking a deep breath. "Atarah Adriel Samia Salem.. ever since I met you, I was happier, you made my life shine in a way it's never had before, you made me a better person.. I know your not ready for marriage, I understand, but I can't help but love you..." I  smile tears streaming down my face.

"Atarah I promise to cherish, protect, and love you till the day we do get married.. I know for sure I want you.. I want to spend my life with you, I want you to carry my children.. I love you.. Atarah.. Will you be my partner? My lover??" He ask with hope in his eyes.

I nod sobbing. "Yes... Lo, yes." He walks over to me embracing me lifting me off the ground. I hold him back laughing through my tears of joy. He bends down to my level kissing me passionately, holding my waist. I kiss him  back wrapping my arms around  his neck.

We break away smiling. "I love you.." He breathed out smiling. I smile at him "I love you more.."

*
Yasss, it finally happened! Y'all was waiting on this, huh? Anywaaay, y'all um, shits finna get real crazy in these next few chapters, and yes there are some sad casualties, all I can say is stuff pops off.

Alsooo, go check out my  new book, get it to 30 reads and I'll update 3 new chapters by the end of this week😚

Make sure to show love and voice your opinions, bye loves