■ Deal ●

I was meeting up with the Kavinski family. It has been a good month since Atarah was taken. I knew they had her, so I was going to do anything to get her back. I would just send an attack, but I can't risk starting a ear with my family close and not to mention my future wife in their possession.

I knock on the door of the abandoned building I was at. The door swings open and there stood Hirome and large number of her guards. She smiles letting me in. I walk in walking over to the table in the middle that had two seats opposite of each other.

I sit down clenching my jaw. "No hug?" Hirome pouts playfully before laughing. "Where is she." I ignore her statement wanting nothing more than to see Atarah. "Here I'll show you.." She smiles rolling in a small television.

She turns it onsmiling. I watch seeing Atarah's small body chained to a bed. She looked skinnier than usual, she looked tired, there were bags under her eyes.

She was beat up bruises all over. I was more than pissed. I was clenching my hand into a fist tightly. Just then a man walked in the room. He began to unbuckle his belt as Atarah began to scream.

The tv switches off. I storm over to Hirome grabbing her roughly "Get him out of there!" I yell feeling myself loosing my sanity. "Now, now Lorenzo.. if you love her you'll calm down." She smirks wickedly. I let her go running my hand through my hair angrily.

"I'll let her walk out of here freely... under one condition..." She walk around me slowly. "What." I grit through my teeth. ".. you have to send her home.. by force.. tell her you could never love a used up girl like her.. then I want you to call me to your house and kiss me in front of her..." She puts her hand on chest smiling.

"But to prepare yourself, ill give you and her too days to bath in each other's presence.." She sighs.

I tick my jaw. I love Atarah with all my heart.. if I did this she'd be broken, but she'd be out of harms way. The lay thing I wanted was for her to get hurt like this.. what other choice did I have.

"Fine, you got a deal." I push her hand off my chest.