Goodbye

○} Weeks later {○

I eat some popcorn watching the second season of criminal minds, when the doorbell rings. It was probably my father, he called me to tell me he forgot his keys.

I walk to the door opening it. There stood Lorenzo and my father. "What's going on??" I ask walking inside letting them in. "Atarah we need to talk.." He sighs taking a seat on the couch. Lorenzo idly stands by the wall.

I could sense the tension on them, what the hell is going on? My dad looks guilty, I can tell he's guilty because whenever he's guilty he sweats uncontrollably. What did he do? He usually never talks to me, and when he does it's always small talk. I can never tell what he's thinking which makes situations worse.

"I.. I and Lorenzo, h-had a talk.." He starts off clearing his throat. "To be frank.. Lorenzo is going to take you to italy..." I stand up in shock. "W-What?!"

"..you belong to Lorenzo.. your leaving tonight...p-pack your bags.." He closes his eyes tightly. At that moment the room was spinning. I was hurt.. beyond hurt, I was betrayed. Even though we were never close, how could he do this to me?? Was I really that expendable??

I black out.

I wake up slowly, I felt weird like I was buckled in somewhere. My eyes roam around, it looked like a plane. "Your finally awake.." I turn to my side seeing Lorenzo, at that moment all my memories returned.

"Get me off this plane, I need to g-go home!" I yelltrying to stand but my seatbelt holds me down. "You can't go home mi bella, your mine now.." I close my eyes in anger.

I swear on my life when I find my way home I was gonna make sure my father suffers. For years this man posed as holy, as someone to look up to, but in truth he's just a coward, a disgusting coward.

"This is for the better Atarah trust me.. me and your father made this deal for a good cause.." He sighs leaning into his seat. "What cause could be great enough to sell your own daughter!" I growl glaring at him.

He brings out his phone ignoring me. Was he serious? He kidnaps me then ignores me?? What could this dude possibly want from me?? I couldn't help but let my emotions get the better, I suck in a sharp breath trying to hold back my tears.

What did I do to deserve this?? I have my life to the Lord and this is what I get?? I gaveup so much trying to be the person my father wanted me to and this is what I earn? Before I knew it tears were streaming down my cheeks.

Lorenzo sighs turning to me. "Atarah all will be explained once we get to my home in Italy." I turn to my side ignoring him biting my lip as more tears escape my eyes.

A few hours later

I Wake up slowly feeling my body being held. My eyes roam around realising I was in the arms of Lorenzo. "Where are we?" I rasp out trying to stand up, but his grip tightens.

I look around realising we were  in a car. "We're on the way to our new home." He sighs. "You said you'd explain." I cross my hands on my chest.

He emotionlessly drops me, I wince rubbing my butt in pain glaring at him. "Your father made a deal with some very conniving people who happen to be my enemy,  he got into a bit of a problem and required my help.. your father is in danger...and so were you, so we made a deal that would protect him and you, that's why i had to take you, your not safe."

I furrow my brows, "so He didn't sell me????" I ask desperately to confirm. He nods "he doesn't hate you that much.." Lorenzo sighs running his hands through his hair.

I let out a sigh of relief, it was a relief that my father isn't what I thought he was, and in a strange way I was glad, but being in danger situation still felt.. weird.

"We've arrived sir." The driver announces. "Let's go, I've got things to do." He opens the door getting out shutting the door in my face. "Rude..." I get out of the car noticing we were in front of a huge mansion.

Whoa...