BONUS CHAPTER

Hey guys!!! So as you probably already know there is a sequel to pastors baby girl, this chapter is basically just going to be A little seen from the last chapter when Ararah was shot. Make sure to vote comment and share! Also please, please, PLEASE go check out my new book I put out called nostalgia.💕

Enjoy!

___

Lorenzo paced up and down sleeping promise in his arms. His mind was racing his heart was beating out of his chest. He still had her blood on his shirt and under his nails. He wouldn't know what he would do without her. he couldn't survive without her. He felt nauseous at the thought of her actually dying. Not to mention promise would be without a mother.

He was filled with rage and nervousness. Rage for the person who shot her. As soon as he was able he was going to find them and put an end to them in the worst excruciating painful way possible. And hour had gone past and still no news.

He hated feeling so helpless all he could do was pray and hope. He had called his mom and told her what happened. She dropped off Elena at his grandmas and had brought him some food and a change of clothes. Those she was there for him and comforted him her reassurance wasn't enough he needed to see her.

When the doctor came out she almost sprinted towards him asking him of how his future wife was. The doctor said he couldn't give any information which made him even angrier. If not for a promise he probably would've shot someone right then and there. He was her husband how could they not disclose any information to him.

His mother advised him to at least sit down and take a break, so he did. He decided to watch the hospitals TV where it was revealed that in the location of a park Thalia and her boyfriend were shot and killed along with 12 other victims by supposedly The same shooters.

At this time four hours have passed and promise was awake. Because of his anxiousness his mother was caring promise while he tapped his foot impatiently. The doctor came out once more Lorenzo quick on his feet to answer him. They had finally stabilized her but she was in critical condition. They could come see her but they would have to be quiet, and she was in a drug induced coma.

Lorenzo walked into the room and his eyes trailed onto his unconscious love. He had never seen her this way it, scared him. He held her hand quietly rubbing his thumb against it. He watched her chest rise and fall and her breathing ruggedly come out and in. He placed a kiss on her forehead and caressed her face.

She was strong. There was no way in hell he was going to lose her. not like this, not yet.

_____________=_______

I hope you guys enjoyed this little bonus and make sure to comment. Also go check out my new book nostalgia I think you guys are gonna like that!!!