○ Overwhelmed ○

My mouth hung in awe scanning the mansion as we entered . The mansion was so beautiful, it was is if who ever created it spent years on each detail.

"Welcome to your home for the time being." Lorenzo sighs walking up the stairs. "How long will this time be??" I ask furrowing my brows. He ignores me walking up the stares, I follow him frowning. "Meanie." I mumble.

We finally got to a big all white room,  "this is where you'll stay for a while, get comfortable." He says before walking away. I sit down on the bed process everything that happened in the last few days. Favor is dead, my dad might be involved in some crime unit, I'm hiding out with a handsome stranger who for all I know could be a murderer. Before I knew it I was crying, everything was so overwhelming.

What was I supposed to do. I lay on the white bed crying myself to sleep.

                               ◇

I was silently reading a book in my room, I didn't know the house very well, and I didn't feel like exploring, so  this was just what I was gonna stick to. A knock sounds from my door, it soon swings open. It was Lorenzo.

"Foods ready, come eat." He leans against my door frame. "I'm not hungry." I say not bothering to look up from my book wanting him to go away. "It wasn't a request." He sighs walking towards me. I look up from my book glaring at him.

That seems to take him by surprise for a second, but his face returns to it's normal serious state. "I want to be alone." I sighs rubbing the arch of my nose.

"No." He sits on my bed pulling out his phone. "No?, No what?" I put my book down turning to him. "I'm not leaving you till you eat, so either A go get food from downstairs, or B we can both stay here, and believe when I say I can do this all day." He scrolls on his phone not paying me any attention.

I didn't wanna be mean to him, I mean he didn't do anything, but I couldn't help but feel angry. Frustrated that I couldn't understand everything that was going on. "Fine.. I'll come down." I quickly conclude wanting to avoid an argument.

I stand up and he quickly grabs my wrist gently. "Are you ok?" He ask furrowing his brows. I display my best fake smile not wanting to cry in front of him. "I'm fine Lorenzo, the foods getting cold." I gently pull my hand away walking out of the room. Of course I had to wait for him, because I didn't know where the dinning room was.

The food was amazing. You could tell just by how it taste it was expensive. Though I  couldn't enjoy the food as much as I  wanted. I was still overwhelmed by everything, eating this expensive food while worrying was making me nauseous.

"Why arent you eating?" He ask eating his food unbotherd. "I told you I'm not hungry." I pole my food with a fork looking at it boredly.

"Do you miss it?"