◇ Taken ♤

I walk over to Lorenzo who was on the phone speaking Italian angrily. I hug him laying my head on his chest. He hugs me back ending his call. "I got to go that was Antonio, he's having trouble with one of our shipments. My ma and Elena will be here in a few hours, are you sure I should go." He ask holding my waist.

"I'm sure, the security is up front, I'll be okay, hurry, I know Antonio is impatient." I smile kissing him, he kisses he back sighing. I'll be back in time for lunch, I love you cara." He smiles.

"I love you too Lo." I smile letting him go.

                                     ■

I sigh sitting on my bed watching tv. It had been an hour. I had a bad feeling about today, but I didn't want Lorenzo to stay back because of me. I get up walking downstairs to the backyard for some air. As soon as I walk outside something hard hits the back of my head.

I stumbled a bit before blacking out.

                                    ¤

I wake up a small room. It was bland it has a few books a Tv, and a small dirty mattress. "Your awake." My head whips around to the voice. It was a women she was a brunette with pale skin. "Welcome Atarah.." She smirks wickedly.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I ask getting up immediately regretting it. My head was still aching from when I got hit. "This is your new home. I'm Hirome, I'm part of the Kavinski family.. I used to be engaged with Lorenzo but then our family split.

I miss him alot, and basically your in the way, you will live here till he gives up on you and wants his real love back." She says smirking.

I break out into laughter. She glares angrily. "Lorenzo will find me, and when he does he'll skin you with his bare hand bitch." I smirk.

She slaps me hard, my cheek singvs with pain.

"Let's test that theory whore."

*
I don't even know what to say, stay tuned.

Make sure to show love and voice your opinion, bye loooves♡