》Beauty《

Atarah p.o.v

                                   ♡

I hadn't been out of my room in weeks. I've refused to eat or sleep till I get some awnsers, though it's not like anyone cares except Lorenzo's mom. She keeps encouraging me to take care of myself, how can I take care of myself when I don't know what's going on around me?

I hated this. I hated Lorenzo. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I miss being at church, I miss school, weirdly I miss my dad. As much as I wanted to escape before, I never wanted to escape this way.

I watch the white ceiling imagining Favor laying next to me. My door swings open. There stood Lorenzo. "We need to go.." He says sternly. "Where? Why?" I ask not wanting to leave.

"We're getting married, we talked ab-"

"No, you talked about this. I'm not, and will never get married to you." I glare at him hard praying he'd leave. His understanding eyes went dark as he approached me angrily.

I back up intimidated by this look I've never seen before. "Go. Get. Dressed." He demands in a low time causing me to shiver. I stood up glaring at him angrily grabbing some random clothes walking into the bathroom.

I slammed the door door hard just to show how angry I am. "I hate him."

                                  ☆

Lorenzo had made me wait in the car till he was finished talking to a clothing designer. If it wasn't for his instructions to the chauffeur to lock the doors I would've made a run for it.

I watch people scurry down the streets, it seemed like everyone's clothes were designer, I felt so under dressed.

This was the first time I actually left the house since I arrived. I don't know why this question hast hit me yet, but where was I? Was I still in the US? I'm knocked out of my thoughts by a knock on the window.

It was Lorenzo, he looked pissed, but I could tell he was trying to calm down.  I roll down the window glancing at his face. He looked extremely sexy when he's angry, I hate to admit it though.

I bite my lip trying to compose myself closing legs. "Get out." He says coldly. I don't bother to argue knowing he wasn't in the mood. He grabs my wrist firmly but gently and bends down to my ear level "if you even think about escape I'll dislocate your arm in 5 seconds." He warns me not giving me a single glance.

I nod biting my lip wanting to seriously hurt him. We continue to walk into the boutique. My mouth hung in awe this boutique was so beautiful. With all this white you'd think it's heaven.

My fingers gently run over some of the soft silky fabric on display. "Lorenzooo, so this is the beautiful laddyy!" A tan man who looked like he was about 40 or so says twirling his mustache. "She's a real beauty, I can already see whatdress she gonna wear!"

                                 ◇

This was about the 23rd I've tried on so far. I step out letting the designer see the dress the man shakes his head in disappointment. "Blech, no, no, no, go try on the last dress." I sigh tiredly. I felt a little more comfortable, because apparently Lorenzo couldn't see me in the dresses until the wedding day, not that I'm going to marry his ass.

I change out the dress into the last one. This dress was white with a shiny silk pattern of roses that hugged my figure, but was loose and long at the bottom. I can't lie, this dress was beautiful. I step out of the changing room.

The designers eyes open wide in awe. "Yes!yes!yes! This is the dress!" The man claps his hands squealing girlishly. I hated this. I wanted nothing more than to go back home. I missed my freedom. I break down sobbing clutching the dresses fabric tightly.

"Awwe darling I know, this dress makes me emotional too.." the man tries to hug me. I push him away sobbing harder "Go get help, h-he's holding me against my will!" I sob clutching onto the leg of his pants.

"Darling.. I can't,  I'm sorry.." He sighs out frowning. Atarah wipes her tears trying to pull herself together. She quickly walks back into the dressing room taking off her clothes.