PHASE I

PHASE I

❝THE SPY❞

❝You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you werebeneath it

You wear a mask for so long,
you forget who you were
beneath it.

- Alan Moore, V for Vendetta

・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。★・。・

Hi!
So, here I am. Writing a fanfic I've wanted to write for a long time. Now, I won't give you a dramatic story as to why I'm writing it, I just wanted to clarify a few things. The girl on the cover is indeed Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen in HBO's Game Of Thrones, but this story is neither related to GOT nor Emilia Clarke or her character. The only reason I put her on the cover is because she's the only person with silver hair that has aesthetically pleasing and cover-worthy photos.
Of course, feel free to imagine her as Emilia or Daenerys, but it's not the person she necessarily is. I always like the idea of readers making up a character in their head as they read so I'm not going to cast the main girl at all.
And yes, I know Emilia already portrays a character in the Star Wars Universe, but she still has pretty silver hair! :)
Now, all I can say is, enjoy.

・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。★・。・

So, hi. I wasn't even planning on publishing this at all. But TROS destroyed me, completely. Now, I won't go into the details in case someone here hasn't seen the movie yet, but yeah I'm broken.
I hope reading this story might console some of your hearts, as it does mine a bit while writing it.
A few disclaimers: english isn't my first language, so please take any grammar/spelling mistakes with a grain of salt, though feel free to correct me; this story will probably spoilers for TFA, TLJ & TROS, though most of it will take place before TFA and I'm still unsure until what point I will write; LUCASFILM and DISNEY own like everything except my OC's and other original ideas, please don't steal them.
That's about it. Enjoy.

Oh and also, check out my draco malfoy fic 'lineages' on my profile if you're interested!

for ben.