Chapter 1

Y/N POV
"Thank y'all for coming out drive home safe and be careful" I said to the crowd at the end of my show I ran off stage to my dressing room to relax. My names Y/N Y/L/N I'm 17 I'm 4'11 and I'm also a upcoming artist. I turn on my bluetooth speaker on and go to my cool down playlist and hit shuffle Girls need love starts blasting and engulfing the room with the music I start to sway my hips to the rhythm blocking out everything around me.

"Y/n hellooo y/n hellooooo...Y/N"

I open my eyes to see my best friend y/bfn (your best friends name)

"Girl don't scare me like that" I say pausing the music I walk over to her hugging her close she always smells of vanilla and lavender I breath in her scent for a little bit and let her go from the hug she gives a small smile and moves past me to get into the room. Me and y/bfn have known each other since we were in middle school she's been with me through everything there was a point we had dated but we said we should just be friends due to the fact we can only see ourselves as friends I still have feelings for her but I kept them pushed down.

"I'm going to miss you y/n can't believe this is going to be the last time I see you in months" She says to me while looking at me

"Don't be a big baby I'm only going on tour for a couple of months I'm supposed to be touring with someone else they haven't said who but I'm supposed to have a meeting tomorrow with them my manager says she's a big star." I say fiddling with my fingers and looking up at the celling.

A knock comes from my door

"Y/n it's me clare the car is here to take you home" My manager says through the door I get up grabbing my mini backpack and phone and speaker.

"Thanks clare , what time do I have to be at the tour bus" I ask

"Oh yeah honey so we're gonna start tour a day early so we need you to go home and pack I'm sorry to put this on you last minute" She says with a innocent look

I nod my head and walk past her to get in the car

"Y/N DONT FORGET YOU'RE GOING TO BE ON TOUR WITH SOMEONE ELSE SO DONT PACK THAT MUCH" Clare yells as the car pulls off.

I wish I knew who I was touring with but I guess I'll see tomorrow morning.

I make it home being greeted by my dog princess she's a blonde girl chihuahua she's the cutest thing ever and yes she's coming on tour with me thats my baby.

I pack up my clothes and makeup and other important things and set out an outfit for tomorrow I decided to go with a yellow black and white sphagetti strapped dress a white long sleeve shirt and my yellow converse. I climb into bed and put on shameless and fall asleep.

-NEXT MORNING-

I made it to the tour bus as fast as I could almost slipping luckily clare caught me.

"Y/n you don't have to rush we're almost there" She states

"Ok" I slow down "So who's this big star I'm touring with?" I ask while looking at her

"well look infront of you" she points to two people

One was a guy with brownish hair and another was a girl with black hair they looked familiar a girl can't see and I was to lazy to put on my glasses.

"Fin ! " Clare yelled the guy turns around and waves at us.

We get closer and soon I realize who it is Finneas and Billie fucking Eilish

A/N Please comment and vote DONT LEAVE HATE 🥺

Peace and love🖤💛