Chapter 3

Y/N POV
I woke up at 2:30pm last nights dream was crazy I get out of my bunk and grab some shampoo and my favorite body wash and a towel I make my way into the bathroom I strip down and start the water so that I wait for a few minutes until the water heats up once it does I grab my soap and body wash.

I could hear singing from the outside of the door it was billies voice so angelic so soft and most of all utterly beautiful.

Maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"
I love you and I don't want to
Oh-oh-oh

I hum the song softly as I'm showering "The smile that you gave me even when you felt like dying" I blurt out I stop singing noticing billie must've stopped. I finish washing everything and hop out and rub baby oil on my body and then dry off I wrap myself around with the towel as soon as I open the door I'm met with a sitting billie in front of the door frame "Um can I help you ?" I asked curiously she looks up at me with a cold stare I bit my lip as she stood up still staring at me "You know what you can baby girl" she said licking her lips she pushed my back into the bathroom and shut the door behind her "Take off the towel" I stared in shock.

"Um what ?"

"Now"

"Um ok "

I untied my towel and let it fall on the floor I heard her mumble something and she pushed me against a wall kissing my neck I let out a soft moan "Sssshh baby let me take care of you" she gripped my neck while gliding her fingers over my folds she slipped a nipple in her mouth and shoved two fingers in me I gripped her shoulders and moaned softly she pumped her fingers faster in me "You like it babygirl " I nodded my head I started arching my back my walls tightened around her fingers and she pumped harder. "Oh fuck i'm finna cum billie" I moaned out on her neck "cum for me babygirl " she grunted I released on her fingers she pulled out and looked at her fingers and placed them in her mouth sucking her fingers "thanks shawty" she smirked and walked away

"what the fuck just happened" Was all I could say

-TIME SKIP-

Clare was telling me about the venue we were playing and I was just thinking about what happened an hour ago did this girl really just fuck me and leave.

"Hello earth to y/n what are you thinking in that head. " Clare said waving her hand in my face I looked at her with a blank stare.

"When are we getting there ?" I asked "Soon but in the mean time practice your songs and rest your voice" I nod my head and walk to my bunk.

As soon as we make it to the venue we all unload and make it to the green room I sit down and put some music on and turn off the lights I don't get much sleep so I lay on the couch falling asleep.

"Hey Bil-" some guy with kool aid looking hair bust in.

"Um sorry I was looking for billie." He states

"Other room shut the door please " I groaned out and rolled over I instantly fell asleep.

In the middle of my sleep I hear moaning coming from the other room I tried going back to sleep but it just got more aggressive and louder I got up and walked out into the hallway and knocked on the door it had opened slightly I gasped at what I saw.

Billie was riding that guy who had came into my room.

"Oh fuck Brandon I missed you so much fuck I'm cumming" She moaned out she threw her head back and opened her eyes I moved away hopefully she didn't see me I got into my room and lock the door

"What the fuck" I whispered yelled

-TIME SKIP-

I tried to get the scene I just witnessed out my head I decided to get dressed for tonight's concert

YOUR OUTFIT

I liked how the skirt let out my curves I put on make up to match my out fit with some clear lip gloss since to bring them out more I put in some gold hoop earrings and a gold pendant necklace my mom had gave me before I left

When I finished I took a picture and posted on instagram with the caption "Love me daddy 💙" I instantly got a thousand likes and comments I put my phone down and grabbed a water bottle and started to walk out.

I finally made it to the stage just in time cause as soon as billie was done with her meet and greet and everyone settled in I could go on and then she'd go after me since I was her opener.

"Ooooh look at you you look so adorable in that outfit." Clare cooed

"Jeez just cause i'm short doesn't mean you can treat me like a baby. " I pouted putting my hand on my hip she grabbed my cheek and hugged me.

"Okay kid knock em dead. " She said letting me out of her grip I nodded my head and ran off on the stage "Hey everybody how y'all doing tonight ?" I screamed through the mic

When I'm on the stage I give my all and I dance with my music so there was some hip swaying dropping it like it's hot and some twerking going on but it was all fun as soon as I was done I thanked the crowd and ran off the stage I hugged the nearest person next to me not knowing who it was cause I was so pumped "Damn baby girl I ain't know you can throw it like that maybe you should be doing some of them moves on me." It was billies voice she slid her hand down my back to my ass and gripped it chills went down my back and I let go.

"Um don't you have a boyfriend you don't need me when you got him." I said I walked away leaving billie in shock she must've not had people reject the all mighty billie.

I love y'all feedback please keep it coming the chapter was longer hopefully and leave suggestions in the comments if you want.

Love y'all Peace and love 🖤🌻