Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I was running around the house trying to hide from jess I put icing on her face while making cake at the moment she was trying to get me I hid in the closet holding my laughter I guess not good cause next thing I know jess swings the door open picking me up oh did I mention jess is 5'11 so she's pretty tall we flopped down on the couch cuddling we decided on watching The Act on hulu (watch it it's a good show) I snuggled into her and felt calm like this was right this was home.

There was a knock at my door and I got up Jess was sleeping as soon as I opened the door it was like my world flipped her hair was darker now almost like a purple why was she here ? How did she find me ?

"Hey baby." She tried to barge in I blocked her way she gave me a confused look and smirked.

"Oh lemme guess your little girlfriend is here what's her name ? Jess that's cute but you know she was a phase so you might as well tell her to go home because daddys back didn't you miss me I know I hurt you but never again I promise. " She did the whole cross my heart thing and tried leaning in for the first time I actually did the unbelievable but I slapped her I didn't realize the slap was hard to gave her lip bleed she rubbed her lip and looked at her fingers and gave a chuckle then looked at me and turned away walking away my stomach felt uneasy and I wanted to cry I slammed the door locking it and ran to my room crying soon I felt arms wrap around me I turned looking at those beautiful hazel eyes she knew about billie and the hell she put me through that's why she's been around so much she didn't want her to come anywhere near me.

"Baby what's wrong ?" She sounded so serious I loved that about her she always wanted me to be safe I told her everything and how billie tried to come in and how I smacked her.

"The worst part is that she knows who you are she knows what you look like I don't want anything happening to you." I broke down gripping her shirt she wiped my tears tilting my head up at her she pecked my lips and looked me in my eyes.

"Nothing's gonna happen baby I will be here for you no matter what I love you" She pulled me into a hug I was listening to her heart beat it had a rhythm to it I tapped my fingers trying to match it I fell asleep just listening to it.

"Hey babygirl did you miss me ?" I heard her voice I snapped my eyes open I turned my head and saw billie sitting on a chair next to my bed my hand were shackled to the bed frames.

"Where's jess what did you do what the fuck don't you get I don't love you billie LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed loud I was shaken awake by jess I cried so hard why am I having these nightmares I don't know what to do.

The next day Jess left she had to go handle some business in canada and I was missing her so much she was going to be back in a week and I wanted to get her a gift so I decided to go to the mall I decided on wearing a crop top and skinny jeans with sneakers I grabbed my LV bag and walked to the door.

CRASH

It sounded like glass breaking it I stayed silent I heard a persons shoes walking around the house I locked the door grabbing my hand gun from under my bed the door knob started to jiggle then a loud bang as if someone was trying to break in

"Go away" I tried sounding stern

BANG

"I SAID GO AWAY I HAVE A GUN."

It got quiet till I heard them cocking their gun taking it off safety.

"Babygirl you act like I don't stay strapped look we can do this the easy way I don't want to kill you just let's talk ok just open the door." It was billie I ran over to the door and stopped she has a gun she was probably gonna kill jess.

"Billie what do you want"

"You"

"You can't have me ok I love jess"

I heard her slam against the door she kept doing this I heard the door cracking I lifted the window to make her think I ran out and hid under the bed hopefully that'll work.

The door slammed down and she was walking around the room she stopped at the window and sighed and walked out the room and then I heard a door close I slid out the bed and started walking out the room I got snatched up and thrown against a wall I laid on my side as her shoes came to view she squatted down and tilted my face to look at her.

"I just want to talk y/n but you're making things difficult you know that ? Now look you know your friend jess well she's dead now."

My heart dropped

"You should've heard her begging for us to let her go but her love for you was so strong that when I told her I'd let her go if she just left you alone she said no I can see why you're so beautiful y/n not just outside but inside you need me like I need you we balance each other out wether you think we don't but I actually do love you I'm done with brandon I promise baby that's why we're moving to orlando you'll love it there I promise. "

She picked me up and threw me over her shoulders I was to weak to fight it was bound to happen she was going to comeback one way or another she was going to sly her way back easily like a fucking tornado I couldn't just get away from billie she'd just do what she always done just come in my life and ruin it.

I laid there in her room as she was packing everything she had her brother wasn't there and neither were her parents I stared up at the ceiling I miss jess I wanted to be with jess she needed to be with me not billie tears flooded my eyes I felt billie grip my pants and started unbuttoning them she pulled them down and looked at my underwear hungrily this was going to happen eventually I just laid there as she did what she was doing she kissed my neck when she was close.

"Mmm fuck y/n I love you baby."

She laid next to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"If you leave me I'll kill you next time"

Then her light snores were all I heard she laid there what a monster a monster I didn't stop.

I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE MORE BE MORE CONSISTENT I HOPE YALL LIKE IT COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND DONT BE SCARED TO MESSAGE ME SUGGESTIONS PEACE AND LOVE YALL 🌻🖤

EDIT:
Also I've been thinking of making a group chat for this book on instagram so if you want to be a part of it just let me know 🖤