Chapter 8

Y/N POV

"Welcome to orlando florida please buckle your seatbelts as we land thank you for flying with us." One of the flight attendants said I woke up a sleeping billie who was gripping my wrist so I wouldn't leave like bitch we on a plane where imma go. We landed and me and billie were the first ones to leave there was some guy holding up a sign saying "Billie Eilish" guessing he's a limo driver we walked over to him with her still gripping my wrist and leading the way into the limo once we got in she let me go I was so relieved I looked down at my wrist seeing bruises around my wrist

"Jesus" Is all I said billie looked at me and did a pouty face and then cackled.

"You act like you can't cover it with makeup you'll be ok y/n stop bitching or do we have to remember what happened last time"

I nodded my head no not wanting anything happening again.

"So the rules are you can't leave the house without me and trust me I'll know if you do also when we do go out I'll pick out your outfits daddy doesn't need people looking at you and don't worry about clare or your family there was a email sent saying how you moved away"

She really planned everything out I was a prisoner in her sick games god and what makes it worse I caught her having sex with brandon right next to me while I was sleeping talk about "being done" I wish jess was here my eyes teared up thinking about her I missed her touch her smell the way she smiled at me for no reason just her. we pulled up into a neighborhood and going down the street to a cute house.

I got out the car with billie following after gripping my wrist again I winced feeling her rings digging in my skin she pulled me into the house the limo pulling off

I got out the car with billie following after gripping my wrist again I winced feeling her rings digging in my skin she pulled me into the house the limo pulling off. We stepped inside and everything was furnished and even my stuff was there I went through the house wondering around all the guest rooms looked good then I got to our room. It was so big we had two closets and a big restroom with a jacuzzi bathtub I needed to bathe so I peeled my clothes off and started the bath putting bubbles in. I climbed in and closed my eyes I turned on the jets and relaxed I remembered when jess ran me a bath and how she bathed my body and was kissing me on my neck. I bit my lip thinking about jess I slid my hand down my body and started rubbing my clit throwing my head back then I inserted two fingers inside I became a moaning mess forgetting I wasn't here alone I was reaching my climax until I moaned out jess's name I stopped looking around making sure no one heard that especially billie I quickly rinsed myself off quickly getting out of the restroom only to be met with billies fucking eyes she looked angered.

"Do you not fucking appreciate me do you just hate me huh or do you like when I hurt you y/n ?"

She stood up and pushed me on the bed.

"Take the towel off."

I nodded my head no

"y/n don't make this difficult."

I sighed taking my towel off knowing what was happening I wanted it to happen this time.

She trailed kisses down my body once she reached my pussy she licked my clit softly while massaging my breast her other hand roamed my body she looked up at me and inserted two fingers in me and sped up her pace while sucking my clit she kept going I moaned softly melting into her touch.

"Billie...Oh my god."

I cried through pleasure trying to wrap my head around how one minute we hate each but love each other no I'm not in love with her but jesus christ does this feel good I lifted up my body coming to my climax. I laid there after my love affair with my I think girlfriend I don't know I know she's still talking to Brandon though she just left the room to take a "business call" you'd think you'd fucking change the contact name but not billie she doesn't give a fuck I got up and decided to put on some shorts and a crop top I got on my phone taking it off of airplane mode I was flooded with texts.

Unknown: Y/n

Unknown: Y/n please it's jess

Unknown: Billie is fucking crazy she kidnapped me and her fucking goons just let me go I guess you're in florida I'm coming to see you I love you y/n so so so much I promise nothing including billie will never keep us apart. txt me when you get this 🧡

My heart dropped she's not dead Jess isn't dead oh my god I don't know what to do I'm gonna hide her name so billie won't suspect anything.

Y/n has changed contact to Aunt J 🧡

Y/n: She said she fucking killed you oh my god.

Aunt J 🧡: She's too dumb to even do that if she did she'd know she'd just have blood on her hands she hasn't hurt you at all ?

Y/n: No baby I promise ugh I miss you so much please get me soon we could runaway to canada.

Aunt J 🧡: You just want the maple syrup 🤣 🥞

Y/n: Blah blah blah what I do with my waffles or pancakes is my business 🥺 I can't wait to see you 🧡

Aunt J 🧡: I love you babygirl I gtg bye babe 🧡

I put my phone over my chest feeling my heart beating fast I can't believe she's alive and we're still joking around like nothing ever happened I can't wait to escape I know I probably won't make it but at least I can try...right ?

THANK YALL FOR YALL SUPPORT VOTE AND COMMENT PEACE AND LOVE 🌻