⚠️Chapter 10⚠️

TRIGGER WARNING:
SEXUAL ASSAULT
ALCOHOL
ABUSE
DRUGS

Billies Pov

I walked out the hospital getting into my damaged car with my sexy boyfriend.

"Bil what in the actual fuck is wrong with you ?"

I turned having a shocked expression on my face I know we were going to talk about my actions once again towards y/n but I can't help how I feel I actually do have feelings for her.

"Don't start this Q she was gonna leave me she needs to stay with us don't you get that ?" I argued back trying to convince him I'm not crazy

"Billie this is like the last one you got over obsessive and then she disappeared you can't force someone to be with you! You nearly killed y/n !" Brandon was pissed I can tell he hated when this side of me came out I guess this time was worse I was so scared of y/n running away I'd do anything to keep her where I needed her even if that meant almost killing her. I needed to get a different car so she wouldn't know who caused the crash she looked so horrible my baby.

I was interrupted by my thoughts of brandon starting the car we drove towards the auto repair the tension in the room was so much that it was as almost the car had shrunk each second the silence was cut with brandon speaking.

"I booked my flight back to LA billie I'm breaking up with you I can't do this I can't sit here and watch you tear down someone over and over again I really hope you get the help you need I'll be gone by tonight but after that I think we shouldn't have anymore contact." My heart was so heavy I was losing someone who I loved more than anyone including y/n but all I felt was betrayed by him.

We fixed the car up and made our way back to the house y/n still wasn't home I sat in our bedroom balling my eyes out. Brandon left an hour ago I was watch tv on the couch waiting for y/n to walk in I needed my frustration to be let out hope she's in the mood to fuck if not I don't care I heard the front door unlock.

Y/N POV

I finally made it back and rolled in the house I called out for billie and had no response she's probably with brandon I rolled around the house in my wheelchair searching for any sign of person I was soon knocked out of my chair on to the floor.

"Ow what the hell" I winced in pain and soon let out a shriek trying to look at my surroundings I was being dragged by my hair by billie I tried reasoning with her letting her know I did nothing to her I tried everything to talk her out of what ever she was planning I was flung on the bed like a rag doll she ripped my clothes off as soon as my body collided with the bed she took her clothes off and placed her core on mine she kept going I felt nothing as she was coming to her climax I just thought why am I such a dumbass. She got off of me and got up she looked at me as if I was pathetic.

-TIME SKIP-

I was laying in the guest room since billie banished me from being in the master room with her I was on my phone talking to some of my friends and scrolling through my photo album. My eyes started to tug to cry I saw a picture of me and jess laying down at the park we'd go to just to see the dogs and she'd tell me how she'd want a giant dog that caused me to think about me and jess living together with our dog and our kids traveling with her and we'd be already married my thoughts were interrupted by a cold voice.

"Get up and give me your phone." She placed her hand out I rolled my eyes mentally I pulled myself up I was finna get in my wheelchair till she kicked it away from me

"Bil what the fu-" I was cut off with a slap to the face I held my face trying not to cry she walked up into my face I could smell her alcohol on her breath. She's been getting drunk as if her life depends on it she pulled my arm and dragged me into the dining room and placed me on a chair she sat across from me and licked her lips she poured a glass of rum and grabbed a blunt she lit it while making eye contact she smoked it and blew it in my face and laughed.

"You know he left cause he said that I was crazy me because I hurt you it's not hurt it's love y/n but he doesn't see that they all think billie is crazy well they haven't seen it yet" She stood up and grabbed a knife that I didn't know was right beside her she knelt down to me.

"You have to learn your lesson y/n" She put more pressure on the knife on my thigh she etched more and more until my skin broke and there was blood running down I yelped in pain and smacked the knife out of her hand she stood up and had the most scariest face I've ever seen she smacked me and wrapped her hands around my neck

"You ungrateful worthless slut you think you can just leave me you think you can just walk away from me like the others I should've killed you when I hit your car but I pulled you out because I love you y/n and this is how you repay me by making brandon go away the only guy I've loved."

I was losing consciousness until she finally let me go I gasped for air and stared at her I hated her I wish she'd just let me go

"It's not my fault that he left you you are crazy you're selfish and a child you think everyone and everything belongs to you well guess what ms.eilish it doesn't you can sit here and blame me all you want but guess what it'll all come back to you maybe not now but soon."

She looked shocked and confused she got up and walked out and went to her room for once I felt in control

FUCKING 2K I DIDNT KNOW I WAS DOING GOOD THOUGHT MY STORY SUCKED ASS LMAOO BUT VOTE FOR MY STORY ON THE WATTYS PLEASE. PEACE AND LOVE 🖤🌻