Chapter 9

Y/N POV

"Mmmm bil oh my god that feels good."

I threw my head back as billie slurped on my clit I arched my back as I had released on her mouth she stood up wiping her mouth and grabbing her phone walking out as usual this became a daily routine for me and her we'd have sex or she'd just eat me out and she goes to the outside world while I stayed in my hell I hadn't heard from jess since that day I've tried texting her but it's like she disappeared I laid on the couch eating some popcorn I put on a movie falling asleep after.

DING DONG

DING DONG

I jolted out of my sleep drool on my face I walk to the door and opened it I stared at the kool-aid man himself looking shocked.

"Um hi is bil he-"

"No you can come in tho I guess."

Brandon nodded his head walking in sitting on the couch. We sat there watching movies in an awkward silence the door finally bursted opened billie scanned the room and laid her eyes on brandon grabbing his hand dragging him into our bedroom I shouldn't feel a type of way but I do I walk in the backyard laying in the hammock I turn my head rolling my eyes at the sight I saw you'd think if someone was done with someone they leave them the fuck alone my heart was hurting god I miss jess I don't deserve this I walk in the house walking down the hallway like the bad bitch I am and walk in the room.

"Y/N what the fuck dude !"

"Oh shut up billie."

I grabbed a bag packing it I knew billie kept some cash in a safe I grabbed some ignoring billie nudging my way past her I grabbed the keys to the jeep I get in the jeep driving off to a hotel far away from this hell hole I tried calling jess while at a stop sign then everything turned black.

I woke up in a hospital bed everything hurts scanned around the room seeing billie sleeping on the couch and oh great she brung brandon I tried getting out of bed but fell down instantly my legs felt like jello.

"Fuck" I winced in pain trying to get up I looked up making sure not to wake billie or brandon guess I failed cause brandon helped me back in to the bed.

"I don't blame you for trying to leave"

"what"

"Billie isn't always right in the head she's still a kid."

I was shocked that brandon said that. Billie stretched a little and opened her eyes a sinister smile plastered on her face she got up walking towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Brandon go wait outside I have to talk to y/n alone"

Please don't go

"Okay" He reluctantly walked out the room I looked up at billie but was soon met with a sting on my cheek.

"Did you really think you could leave that I wouldn't just find you you know y/n I could've just left you but no I love you and as much as you don't want to admit you love me you know it. I know I hurt you but if you just stop pissing me off maybe we can get somewhere you know." She ranted on and on only thing I was stuck on is that she said she loves me.

"That's why I really did kill jess this time I knew she would text you. Don't you see y/n we're made for each other." she cooed while cupping my face she plastered kisses on my tears she climbed in the hospital bed with me and cuddled with me I just wanted to run away I wanted to die jess was actually dead I can tell she meant it

-THE NEXT DAY-

I woke up next to the devil rethinking everything over and over I wish I wasn't here anymore she gripped me tighter almost suffocating me.

"Good morning ms. y/l/n how are you doing ?"

I sat up shaking billie a little she nudged my hand away I just gave up on waking her and looked at the doctor.

"I'm doing ok but what happened to me ?"

"Well miss.y/l/n you were in a horrible car crash you're very lucky you survived but you do have a broken rib your leg is broken so I hope you haven't walked on it or tried to stand on it you need to be off of your feet if you're on your feet you'll make the injury worse so I'll get one of the nurses to take you to the casting room on the second floor then you can go home do you understand ?"

I nodded my head and the doctor left I woke up billie finally I explained to her everything that's going on and how I need a cast we stayed in silence for a while not talking billie was occupied with her phone probably texting her hoes like usual.

"Hey I'll be in the car ok brandon is downstairs so we'll wait for you just discharge yourself."

I rolled my eyes on the inside of my screaming body but I just nodded my head she walked out and just as on cue the nurse walked in with the wheelchair taking me to the casting room I made small talk with her she's heard of my music and how she was looking forward to my concert but I had canceled I felt more worse than I did before she stayed silent after her comment probably realizing I wasn't in the talking mood anymore.

-TIME SKIP-

I discharged and there was no sign of billie figures she'd choose this time to go fuck brandon I grabbed my phone ordering me a uber to the house I waited and crawled in while he put my wheelchair in the back I watched as the trees passed by me I could've picked anywhere to go but I chose to go back to hell because she's right I do love her no matter how much she hurts me.

FIRST OFF MY PHONE SHUT OFF SO I HAD TO REDO HALF THE CHAPTER AGAIN SECOND 1K FUCKING READS OMG PLEASE COMMENT YALL OPINIONS DO MATTER TO ME SO DO YALL SUGGESTIONS THIRD YA GIRL GOT ENGAGED TO HER LOVELY GIRLFRIEND FOURTH IM FINALLY ENROLLED IN COLLEGE DOING BIG GIRL MOVES NOW AND FITH I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BAAACK PEACE AND LOVE 🖤🌻