Chapter 6

Y/N

I woke up with my body hurting memories from last night come rushing through my head I curled up in a ball and cried so hard I wanted to go home I didn't wanna be here.

I called clare into my room I needed to tell someone.

"Y/n ? I'm here what's up ?" Clare said walking through the door the moment I saw her I just broke down I started telling her everything and how I was ready to go home and just cancel the tour and refund everyone's money who bought tickets.

"Y/n oh my god why didn't you say anything before I'm going to kill bil-"

She was interrupted by a door closing billie had came into view

"What was that clare ? What were you gonna do to me ? oh kill me wow you're a fucking joke. Now y/n what were you saying to clare to make her say that about me ?"

"Leave y/n alone billie you're crazy you know what I'm getting finn"

"No you can't do that."

Clare ran out the door as she left me and billie in the room alone tears formed in her eyes she was out of it just staring at nothing. She turned to me her eyes were dark and she lunged at me and started hurting me she gripped her hand on my neck strangling me

"You couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut huh you just had to be a whiny bitch ? You think they'll just keep me away from you huh ? I'm billie fucking eilish you think I give a fuck I could fucking kill you and no one would give a fuck because your not relevant enough to be cared about." She yanked me off the bed dragging me in the restroom I tried pushing her hand away from me but she would just slap me harder.

Oh my god she's going to kill me

what the fuck have I gotten myself into

someone help

As if right on time Finneas ran over to
billie dragging her off me she was screaming at him and hitting him in the face telling him to let her go I must've gone into shock cause clare was standing over me trying to wake me up I was on the bed in different clothes I jolted up looking around.

"Where is she ?"

"She's gone she's still touring but you're done you need to go back to the old you and go home make more music hell party go crazy try pot for god sakes you need it you're young y/n you need to live your life to the fullest" Clare said while packing my stuff "I got you a flight already back to LA I'll see you there in two weeks." I nodded and put on some sweat pants and a jacket I went downstairs and got into the limo.

-AT THE AIRPORT-

I was sitting at my gate watching old david dobrik vlogs the flight was delayed for a while and I started to get hungry I got up and went to a mcdonald's and got a large fry and coke and went back to watching videos I got an unknown message from someone I went into my messages and dropped my phone immediately as soon as I read it regretting even looking at it.

Unknown: Hey it's bil look I'm sorry maybe we can hang out when I come back to LA ? I've just been going through a lot and I know that's no excuse but maybe we can be friends please answer when you get the chance luv u 🖤

My stomach did backflips I wanted to be back with bil I'm so stupid I know she hasn't changed she knows what to say to me I'm so fucking gullible but not this time

Y/n: Idk bil you hurt me so fucking bad emotionally, mentally, and physically but you haven't hurt me spiritually that's what thing you can never do if we ever do hang out It'll be on my terms.

I sent the message and walked over to my gate they were boarding quickly as soon as it was boarded the plane took off I fell asleep listening to music.

-BACK IN LA-

I finally made it home I opened the door to my apartment I put my dog down and let her run around as I went into my bedroom missing my bed I flopped down smelling the familiar scent that I loved the most it was home I fell into a deep sleep.

About 12:50am I got a call from y/bfn she wanted to know if I was up for going out I remembered Clare's words and I said yes I just needed to get ready.

I put on a rainbow crop top and some high waist jean shorts and the necklace my mother gave me my rainbow fanny pack and white socks and what's sneakers and my hair into two pony tails and some moonlight dream perfume and rainbow eyeshadow and lipgloss I took a picture with the caption "Big boi gay love you 3000🏳️‍🌈" I posted it and got flooded with likes and comments I heard a knock on my door and opened it to my bestie looking fierce we got into the uber.

-AT THE CLUB-

We were getting drinks and some girl
had came over to me she was cute short hair tattoos on her neck and a sleeve tattoo she had these pretty honey colored eyes and plump lips.

"What are you drinking ?"

"Strawberry dacari"

She licked her lips and we continued to talk and know each other I found out her name was jess she was hot we went outside and she continued telling me about how she just came back from her latest adventure.

"So what's a beautiful girl like you doing here. "

"I don't know you tell me "

She raised an eyebrow and came closer to me I bit my lip cause I was intrigued by her and i'm not gonna lie I'm wet as fuck I kinda wanted her to fuck me so bad I must've wanted it so bad cause next thing I know I'm saying.

"Come to my place"

Bitch what the fuck are you doing

"Sure"

We ordered a uber and I let my bestie know I'm leaving. We got into the uber Jess placed her hand on my thigh and rubbed it I opened my legs a little more her hand traced up more I bit my lip we stayed like that for the remaining car ride. We reached my house and I ran out the car to my door unlocking it Jess started kissing my neck she gripped my breast I opened the door she pushed me in closing the door I faced her and she picked me up roughly kissing me slamming against the wall it went like this till we reached the bedroom she flung me on the bed and pulled my shorts down revealing my lacy underwear she licked her lips looking up at me kissing the inside of my thighs she tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I slid it off she gripped my breast more and kissed up my body latching her mouth on my right nipple while sliding her hand down my body she slipped her hand onto my core and she started to play with the folds she slipped two fingers inside of me I arched my back moaning she went slow and let me relax into it I rolled my eyes as soon as she sped up and hit my spot I moaned loud as she kissed my neck more leaving hickies I released on her fingers she sucked her fingers

"Tasty just like strawberries."

I laughed at her joke she laid next to me and we fell asleep. I woke up to an empty bed and I knew It was too good to be true. I walked downstairs and I see jess making pancakes in my kitchen I giggled as she was singing dancing queen way off pitch and dancing with no rhythm I walked into the kitchen smiling at her.

"Good morning beautiful. " Jess said turning around kissing my head.

Is this what love is ?

If so it actually feels nice.

YALL COMMENTS BE FUNNY TO ME LMAOO BUT THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK PLEASE GUVE YOUR FEEDBACK PEACE AND LOVE 🖤🌻