Chapter Thirty Four

Catherine smiles and rounds her sister, Rosalie watches her with her own smile.

"It's easy after the first time" Catherine tells her.

"Like sex then" Rosalie jokes, Catherine shakes her head and smiles.

"Just feel it" Catherine tells her. "There's an animal inside of you, Rose...embrace it"

"Don't I know it" Emmett teases nudging Jacob who smirks. Rosalie takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

"Picture yourself changing" Catherine tells Rosalie who lurches forward as she phases. A beautiful cream and white wolf, similar to Catherine's stands before them, Emmett smiles, his wife is pretty damn hot as a wolf. Rosalie-wolf looks over her self and then to Catherine who smiles. "You look beautiful" Catherine tells her, knowing that Rosalie will be worried about that most. "Doesn't she?" Catherine asks Emmett, Rosalie-wolf turns her head to him and falls all dopey, Jacob and Catherine share a look. "And you've just imprinted....congratulations" Catherine moves to Jacob's side, he wraps an arm around her and kisses her head.

"You seem.....lighter" Jacob tells her softly. Catherine looks to him.

"I feel it.....I thought she was going to die, Jake" she whispers. "I honestly thought I was going to lose her" she turns to Jacob.

"She's fine...hell she's great" Jacob nods to Rosalie-wolf bouncing around, Catherine chuckles and leans against his side. He kisses her head and pulls her closer. "Shall we go see what the little wolf is up too?" she smiles and nods leaving Emmett and Rosalie to themselves.

........................

Jacob sits on the floor with his son playing blocks as Catherine watches from where she's curled up on the couch with a book.

"Maybe we should take a trip" Jacob offers. "Just the three of us"

"And where would we go?" Catherine asks back.

"Anywhere we want" Jacob offers back with a smile.

"Maybe we should wait until Nik doesn't explode into fur whenever he wants" Catherine points out nodding to Niklaus who now runs around on all fours in wolf form, Jacob sighs and hangs his head.

"Yeah...." he sighs and leans back against the couch, Catherine slides her fingers into his hair, he moans and rests his head back.

"It was a good idea" she tells him warmly. Jacob nods and smiles.

"Hello" Edward greets walking in with Renesmee, Jacob sighs and lifts his head to look at the vampire.

"What do you want?" Jacob asks, Catherine nudges his head.

"Actually Renesmee wanted to play with Nik....if that's okay" Edward tells them, Catherine smiles.

"Of course it is" she tells him, Jacob frowns and looks to her.

"It is?" she shoots him a look.

"Whatever...me and Bella have going on...I'm not going to put our children in the middle...if they want to be friends.....they can be friends...." Jacob smiles and kisses her.

"That's why I love you" he whispers against her lips. "I'll go find the little fur ball" he stands and walks away as Edward takes a seat in one of the armchairs with Renesmee.

"Thank you, for that" Edward tells her. Catherine shrugs.

"Like I said....they're children, they're innocent" She sits up proper. "Does she know you're both here?"

"Yes" Edward tells her. "But..."

"Despite our...truce, she's not ready to spend time with me?" Catherine asks, he nods. "Yes, well....the feeling is mutual" Jacob walks back in carrying a now human again Niklaus.