Chapter 19: The Funky Flow Sword Fighters

(Omega)"We'll return to David Young's adventure later. Also, I found a gemstone that looks like Hematite's."

(Earth)

(Earth)

For the past few, the ground would suddenly shake and crack open, so the Gems theorized that it was the work of a Corrupted Gem somewhere near the ocean. Unfortunately, they've had no luck finding it.

As they were going back to the house, Steven was outside with a little blue bike.

(Amethyst)"Hey look! Steven's got a bike! Where ya going, Steven?"

(Steven)"Just out for a ride."

(Lapis)"In the sand?"

(Steven)"Yup!"

They left him to his business. As we can all guess, riding a bike on the sand is not easy at all, but Steven wasn't one to give up so easily. He didn't get very far before he noticed a girl reading some book.

For some reason, he felt the need to talk to her, yet he went in the wrong direction of doing so

For some reason, he felt the need to talk to her, yet he went in the wrong direction of doing so. He listened the best features of his bike, only to fall on it and look like an idiot. In embarrassment, he ran back to his house.

(Lapis)"Who was that?"

(Steven)"Who?"

(Garnet)"That girl."

(Steven)"You saw? *Starts to blush* She's just a girl I know, except she doesn't know me. We never talked."

(Amethyst)*Gasp* "You like her!"

(Steven)"I...like everyone."

(Bismuth)"I always knew this day would come! Go talk to her!"

(Steven)"Ok, But you guys can't watch this time! It'll mess up my funky flow."

(Lapis)"Funky flow?"

Before going out, he took a glowing bracelet out of the freezer. Outside, he was working on his greeting, just as the ground shook again. A huge chunk of rock from the temple fell off, right under the girl. At that moment, Steven ran as fast as he could, and when he got close enough, a large pink bubble formed around him and the understandably frightened girl.