Black Diamond's Dating Profile

(I don't know what to do for a while, so here's a few memes until I can figure some shit out.)

Good dawning to thee, friend,

I'm a remarkable gentleman, who likes nothing more than kindergartening with the right person (or people - love is such a beautiful rose that no Gem shalt supress the branches that doth sprawl.).

The first thing people usually notice about me is my noble personality, closly followed by my smashing hair. I hope you will find my hair to be as special as new born kittens, and my eyes as awesome as the first moon landing.

I work as a successful Diamond, helping my family's age-old business. This allows me to exercise my skills: which are a lot, too many to make a list of, and my idol is White Diamond, my beautiful mother. When I'm struggling with my job, I think of White and feel inspired to continue.

My life goals include:                              
•Starring in the next Star Wars film.
                •Writing a sonnet that captures your beauty.
            •And becoming the best Diamond I can be.

If you're the right person for me, you'll be smart and patient. You won't be afraid to...excuse me if this sounds lewd...be a top~, and will have a healthy respect for my authority.

My ideal date would involve looking at the night sky on Homeworld with a dark skinned person by my side. While we're there, I would write poetry about your pointy nose under the light of the moon.

The right man's smile will light up my day like somebody igniting a sparkler on a particularly stormy November 5th.

May the force be with you.

Until younder,

Black Diamond~♦

(If you haven't guessed already, it's about Black Pearl.)