I

Authors Note: This story will be updated soon! Please excuse any mistakes as this story was written some time ago. Thank you so much for reading!! Enjoy!

"Mmm, yes. Right there. Deeper" I moaned. The sounds of our sweaty bodies colliding echoed throughout the room. I felt my self on the brink of exploding as he pounded into my soaking wetness. "Shit" he grunted into my ear. He rested his head in the side of my neck while he thrusted in and out of me.

I felt his body tense up on top of me and he gripped me tighter. "Ahhh" he groaned and shot his load inside of me. His body relaxed on top of me and he slowly rolled off of me. He laid there trying to catch his breath and I silently laid there looking up at the ceiling.

"That'll be $800" I said while sticking my hand out. He sat up and smacked his lips. "$800?" he questioned. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, $250 for head and the $550 for pussy" I said starting to loose my patience.

He scoffed and fished his hand inside his pants pocket at the side of the hotel bed. He handed the money over to me and I carefully counted. The full amount was there and I hoped off the bed. He got up and began gathering his clothes and putting them on. "When can I see you again, and maybe this time it could be a real date" he said creepily. This man was like a 50 year white stock broker.

I rolled my eyes and spoke, almost robotically "You can reserve a date with me on my website". He shook his head and left out the door.

I let out a huge sigh of relief and went to the bathroom to handle my hygiene. I packed everything up and looked in the mirror.

I put my clothes back on and packed up the rest of my things and left the room

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I searched for my keys in my huge tote bag, finally finding them and put the key through the lock of my front door. I walk inside, throw my bags down and head for my bed.

Bzz. Bzz. I hear my phone buzzing and I unlock my messages.

 I hear my phone buzzing and I unlock my messages