XVIIII

Nicki's POV
"Hurry up and post it bitch" Jayceon says while standing over my back. He made me post him on my IG. It broke my heart when I saw what Ari and Don posted. "I did it" I said and showed him the phone. He looked and nodded his head. He smiled and kissed me, "now everyone knows". He walks in the bathroom scratching his ass and closes the door. I let out a deep sigh.

I look over and see Jay left his phone on the bed. I get an idea and dial Don's number. Thank God I memorized his number. I ran to the other side of the house and spoke quietly.

"Hello" he says. I almost cry at the sound of his voice. I sniffle a bit and wipe my face. "Hellloo" he says again. "Don.." I spoke quietly. "NICKI...WHAT THE FUCK" he yells. "Listen to me. Jayceon forced me to come with him and he's keeping here. Please help me" I begged. "You full of shit Nicki. I'm about to hang up on your ass" he says. "Wait please, I'm serious. You gotta come get me. Please" I begged while crying. I hear him hang up and the dial tone plays in my ear.

"What the fuck you doing" Jayceon yells. He grabs me by the hair and drags me across floor. I struggle trying to escape his grip. "I wasn't doing anything" I scream.

Don's POV
"She got me fucked up thinking Imma believe that bullshit" I said to my mom. "I think you should listen baby. You know she would never just leave Kai like this" she says. I knew she was right but I couldn't help but be angry. "Just think about it. Why would she get back with him after what he has done to you. She loves you Don. She was always there for you whenever you needed her and always forgave your bullshit. I think that girl is in trouble" she says.

I sigh and my head falls into my hands. "I don't know where she is ma" I say. "You got connections son. Use them. Somebody got to know something" she says. I look over at Kairi sleeping on the couch. I knew I had to find Nicki for her sake. She keeps asking me about her and I don't know how to answer.

My mom puts her hand on my shoulder and says "I know somethings wrong. I feel it.You need to find her". I nod my head and open my phone. I click on my homie Kev number and call it. "Sup Don" he says. "Wassup man. You still fuck with some of them bloods" I ask. "Yea. A few. Why" he asks. "My bm in some trouble and I think game got her" I say. "Hold on.. let me put my blunt down. What you say" he asks. "Game got Nicki" I say raising my voice.

"What you mean he got her" he asks. I smack my lips and say "nigga he got Nicki. He took her and won't let her leave. I think he doing it to fuck with me" I say. "You shittin me" he says. "Nah man. I'm deadass" I say. "Let me hit some of them up and I'll call you back" he says. "iight man" I say. He hangs up.

A week later..
"I miss mommy" Kairi cries. She's been crying non stop about Nicki. "She'll back soon" I assured her but I wasn't exactly sure. Kev told me that game has been ghost lately and nobody really knows where he is. I got scared as more days passed by.

Bzz. Bzz. I picked up my phone and saw I had a message from a unknown number.