XI

"You look gorgeous tonight" Jayceon (TheGame) says as he helps me out of his red Bentley. I blush and tuck my hair behind my ear. "Thank you" I say. He took me to one of my favorite seafood restaurant.

Things have been going really good between us. We've been talking for about 4/5 months now and he was the perfect gentleman. Me and Don are just co-parenting Kairi for now. We still live in the same house but nothing is going on since that one time in the kitchen. My baby girl was 8 months now and she's my world. I'm so blessed to have her.

"Show me a picture" Jay says as we were sitting at our table. I happily grab my phone and scroll through my pictures. I flip my phone around and show him.

"Aww she is so adorable

"Aww she is so adorable. But she don't look nothing like you" he laughed. I playfully roll my eyes and say, "I know. She look like her damn daddy". "So what's up with that" he says taking a sip from his wine glass. I sigh and say, "nothing. We've just been co-parenting our daughter". "But y'all still live together" he asks. I nod my head, "for now. It's for our daughter". He nods but doesn't seem all the way convinced.

I grab his hand and say "nothing is going on. Trust me". He smiles and leans over and kissed me. I grab his face and kiss him a few more time before we were interrupted by the waiter bringing our food. He pulls back and winks at me.

Don's POV
"So she been fucking with game" Rico asks. I nod and exhale the smoke from my blunt. "Damn man. How you feel" he asks. I shrug and say "I don't like the shit but she grown. I know I definitely don't want his ass around my daughter" I said.

Nicki been seeing The Game for a minute now and I was getting pissed. Not only didn't I like this nigga but he was a blood too. Nicki got me fucked up if she think she getting serious with this nigga. I pull out my phone text her.