V

A/N: To clarify from the last chapter, Nicki went to the hospital and got checked out. She's fine. No STD's and she is not pregnant.

We pull up to the club and we hop out. The air was filled with the sounds of the crowd of people screaming and trying to get Don's attention while standing behind the ropes leading into the club. "Donnnnnn" some girls were screaming. "Sup y'all" he said with a smile and a head nod. They screamed again while fanning themselves.

He looked back at me and took my hand then led us into the club. I could hear people whispering, saying, "this your girl" and "who is she". I shook my head and walked close behind him.

We walked over to a blocked off VIP section. Some of his friends and other industry people filled the section as they drank and smoked. I sat down and he passed me a shot of Hennessy. I threw it back instantly scrunching my face up. He laughed and said, "You soft". I rolled my eyes and waved him off.

The section was kind of crowded. It was filled with other dudes, a bunch of pretty women, and alcohol. I tried to be cool but I wasn't really feeling it and Don could tell. He leaned over and spoke into my ear since it was so loud in there. "You good ma" he asks. I nod my head but he doesn't look convinced.

Before he could respond back, a spotlight shined on our section and then the DJ stops the music. "We got The Don in the building tonight, make some noiiissseee" and the crowd erupts in cheer. People are literally screaming and I think I saw somebody faint. "The ladies love The Don, where are all my ladies at" the DJ yells into the crowd. Then all the women in the room make some noise.

Don stands there smiling and saluting the crowd. The DJ then turns on one of Don's song and everyone starts dancing. He stands by the rail overlooking the crowd rapping to his song. Him and all his boys rapped every word. I got a little turned on watching him do his thing.

I bit my lip and stared at him while he had a good time with his friends

I bit my lip and stared at him while he had a good time with his friends. He looks up at me and smiles. He walks towards me and leans down, "you still doing ok" he asks. I nod and smile. "I'll be right back, I got to go down and take some pictures with the fans" he says. "Ok cool" I say and start walking over to the couch.

On my way over I was slightly tripped. I looked over to see who it was and it was some girl mean mugging me. I didn't even really know who she was but she looked sort of familiar. "Can I help you" I said with an attitude. She was glaring at me and looked me up and down. I was ready to fight her ass.

"Nah, you good. My bad" she said sarcastically. She smirked and looked back at her ugly ass friends. "You here with Don" she asked. I didn't say anything but looked back at her. "Well you need to watch your self hoe" and as she said that, she pretended to accidentally spill her drink on my expensive ass Fendi boots. I gasped and looked back up at her.

Next thing I know I dragged this bitch across the section. I grabbed her by her hair and got to wailing on her ass. I busted her lip and her nose started to bleed before I felt myself being pulled off of her.