X

"She's beautiful" Don says through tears. I hand the baby over to him and he carefully cradles the back of her head. "Hold on, let me get my phone" I say. I take out my phone and snap a picture.

We hear a knock at the door

We hear a knock at the door. Ari and ms.Lisa come inside with balloons and flowers. "Congrats baby" Ari says and kisses me on the forehead. "Let me see my grand baby" ms. Lisa says while carefully grabbing the baby from Don's hands.

He mean mugs her and looks over at me. I giggle and shake my head. "Hello ms. Kairi" she coo's at the baby. "When she going to give my baby back" he mumbles to me. "Relax. You'll have plenty enough time with her" I say to him. He pokes his lips out and I quickly peck them. He looks at me confused.

"Just because I had the baby doesn't mean we good. You did me bogus Don" I said. He sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry Nicki" he says. "Yea, you've been saying that a little too often" I say. He sighs and rubs the side of his face.

I take out my phone and scroll through IG while everybody was fighting to hold the baby.

Liked by FreakyRico, AriKari__, ItsNickiBby_, and 1,344,887 others TheDon_ my biggest blessing 💕 thank you @ItsNickiBby_  #kairichanel View all 2,455 comments MeekMill congrats broRihanna adorable 🎀FreakyRico This nigga all up in the bed like he...

TheDon_ my biggest blessing 💕 thank you @ItsNickiBby_ #kairichanel
View all 2,455 comments
MeekMill congrats bro
Rihanna adorable 🎀
FreakyRico This nigga all up in the bed like he just gave birth 😂😂... congrats crip 💙
ItsNickiBby_ My baby girl 👶🏾 🍼💕
TheShadeRoom congratulations 🎊
Haterdude you sure that's your baby?

 congrats crip 💙ItsNickiBby_ My baby girl 👶🏾 🍼💕TheShadeRoom congratulations 🎊 Haterdude you sure that's your baby?