III

I look back at him crazy as hell. "I don't just sell pussy, sir" I said with a slight attitude. He threw his hands up in defense, "ay shorty, I meant no disrespect. Just trying to make conversation". I scoffed and fixed my dress trying to keep it from sliding up. I look up and catch him staring at me. His eyes were pointed directly between my thighs. He slightly bit his bottom lip and then looks away.

"So I hear that your a rapper" I say breaking the silence. He nods and hits the blunt. "Yea, I do a lil somethin'" he says. "You heard my shit before" he asks. I shook my head, "I can't say that I have". He pulls out his phone and pulls up one of his videos on YouTube. He pressed play and hands me his phone.

The music began to play and I started bobbing my head to the beat. Shit was fire, I thought. I looked over at him rapping along and hitting the blunt. The smoke exited through his nose and he continued rapping. I watched as he bobbed his head to the music and I realized how fine he actually was. My pussy twitched in my panties. I was lowkey hoping he would change his mind about the sex thing. I wanted to find out if the nigga was packing.

The song ended and I handed his phone back. "You ain't half bad" I say jokingly. He chuckles, "Thanks lil mama". "How long you been making music" I ask. "I been rapping since I was a youngin' but I recently got really serious about it" he says looking into my eyes. I couldn't make eye contact with him too long because I started thinking nasty thoughts. He must be thinking the same since every time we stare at each other, he gives me a sexy smirk and licks his lips.

"I'm sorry for staring

"I'm sorry for staring.. you just beautiful" he says. I blush and tuck my hair behind my ear avoiding eye contact. "Thank you" I say lowly.

We continue to have small talk here and there. And we also continue to steal looks at each other. This man was damn near perfect. I had to make my move. I stood up and walked slowly over to him. I reached down and placed my arms around his neck. He looks up at me slightly surprised. I bend down and whisper in his ear, "You sure I can't do anything to make you feel good". I pull back and wait for his response. He licks his lips sand says, "nahh, I'm good on that baby". I stand up quickly and look at him confused.

I scoffed and walked back to my seat. At this point I'm pissed and kinda embarrassed. How he going to turn me down, I thought.

It was finally 2 am and it was time for me to go. "So, who's paying me" I ask with a slight attitude. He chuckles and takes out his phone. I get a notification from CashApp for $10,000. I nod my head and walk towards the door. He comes up behind me and grabs my arm. "Hold on... let me get your number" he asks, or more like demands. I look at him crazy and laugh a little. "I'm serious girl.. I want to see you again" he says looking into my eyes. I look up at him and squint. I give in and let out a sigh. "Fine" and I stick out my hand. He hands me the phone and I put my number in. He looks and smiles at the phone. He puts the phone up to his ear and I got confused. Then my phone started ringing.