。♡Prologue♡。

❝The story of a young highschool teenager who falls in love with a church boy during cherry blossoms

The story of a young highschool teenager who falls in love with a church boy during cherry blossoms.❞

★★★

"It is said that if you kiss someone under this cherry blossom tree then your love will last forever

"It is said that if you kiss someone under this cherry blossom tree then your love will last forever."

"Can I kiss you under this?"

~•~•~•~

"No you can't, you can't love me."

"If loving you is a sin then I am a sinner."

«««★»»»

There was a garden filled with cherry blossom trees on my way to school which would make the way so welcoming and prepossessing with the carpet formed by their pink petals on the road.

It was springtime and the trees were beautifully blooming, spreading mind catching smell in the aroma. It was so aesthetic.

The bells chimed as the breezes slightly hit them, making me turn my head to only find a church behind the trees.

And then my eyes caught him, my cherry blossom, whose lips were like the pink delicate cherry blossom petals, eyes blue as the spring sky, cheeks blushing as the blooming rose and hair like the shiny stars of the dark night.

And I knew he was the one.

I fell for him during the cherry blossom but before we could kiss under the tree, he left me.

Years later, I am standing under the same tree, crying over the fact that he is not with me during the Cherry blossom, when it all started.

«««★»»»

«««★»»»

A/N

So guys, basically this book is very different from the rest of my books.
I tried something very aesthetic this time.

This a throwback in time story when love was treasured and appreciated. So I just wanted to give it a try.

I will recommend you to read it in day/light mode.

______________________________________

DISCLAIMER

It's all just imagination based content for entertainment purposes. Don't take this seriously. It's written with no intention of hurting any person, community or place. No hate for any character will be accepted. Every picture used in this book doesn't belong to me, credit to the rightful owners. Plagiarism is a crime, don't copy or repost my original work.

______________________________________

© Dippy08