。♡08♡。 Merry

Jungkook's Perspective

Winter appeared after the departure of autumn when snowflakes began falling and flowing in the freezing cold breezes.

Winter season has finally arrived, bringing joy and comfort in the aroma like a soothing melody, the melody of bell chimes and giggles around as it brings holiday alongwith it.

The most precious time of the year had finally arrived when you indulge yourself in your family and loved ones, when you find warmth in their smiles, when you cherish them and when you find yourself where you belong, home.

Twinkling lights and blowing lanterns were around every corner of the street, enhancing the beauty of the town because December had come.
The most awaited time was here, Christmas.

Luckily I could get to feel the joy mixed in the aroma which still tingles my senses whenever I close my eyes and think about it. I find myself there, besides him in the winter time.

The giggles and chatting of people around in the streets were contrasting with the melody of bells around. One shuffled and one soothing and calm.

The thick layer of snow was covering the sides of the road as I walked into the streets on Christmas Eve. I was accompanied by my friend, Jimin who insisted me on bringing him to buy gifts for our families.

He walked along with me with our feet moving together in a sync. His small eyes were almost disappearing when he kept that huge smile on his face.

"Jungkook, let's go there." He insisted and pointed to a gift shop at the end of one street. He just didn't want my approval so he dragged me into the shop.

His eyes gleamed in delight as he watched the showpieces decorated behind a glass wall. His eyes were reflecting the colourfulness of the decorated objects.

Just as adorable as it can be.

"Wow, should I buy this one for my grandmother?" He asked as he pulled out a knitting kit from one of the shelves.

I nodded and he smiled in response.

"And what about this for my brother?" He asked me as he showed a classic fountain pen in a tiny wooden box.

I nodded in agreement and he showed me things after things and some of the things I chose for my family too.

My eyes were still roaming around because one person was left, I looked around until I found a certain item.

A snow globe with a winter flower inside, knowing how much Taehyung loves winters. Tiny, beautiful and heart catching.

 Tiny, beautiful and heart catching