。♡22♡。 Rejoice

Jungkook's perspective

I didn't know if I was delusional or not. Without thinking any further I gave him my strings of heart to hold. I just wanted us to be together, the way we had always been.

It took me time to believe what happened in reality. The numb emotions suddenly came alive, I wanted to cry, smile and get angry at the same time. I knew this was love, my first love and fortunately last too. But that didn't mean that I should keep my thoughts prior, I wanted to stay the way he wanted me to because love is mutual.

He had faith in God, his beliefs and values were a matter to me. I never dared keeping them aside. Even if I have to stay this way all the time, till the very last breath of my life then I won't hesitate to be the way he wants. I just want his presence around me. His love and embrace had always been so pure that lust seemed meaningless.

And what else was meaningless was my delusional heart, did he love me too? I knew about my feelings and he knew about my feelings as well. It's because I was courageous to tell. But he never said anything.

Was it love or his sympathy towards me because I was a creature on earth that he thinks deserves love.

As pathetic as it sounds but I was too foolish to think about it earlier. All I needed was him, his presence around me in all the possible conditions. I was stubborn about that.

His and my meeting was completely unexpected and left us thunderstruck but I tried my best to sort our previous issues out. Maybe destiny found ways for us to collide again because it always turned out to be unplanned like a coincidence.

He was ethereal like always, unbelievably heart catchingly gorgeous as if time is his friend and was making him better day by day. What else was beautiful as him was his heart, the only reason my feet dragged me back to him every time.

Fixing our issues was in a rush, we both needed time to restable our emotions, especially me who had been clueless all those years.

The moment I stepped in the school, I knew it was where I belonged but I needed to hear from his mouth and when he asked me to stay, I could feel the fireworks in my heart and quickly acted on his words. 

The same day I let St. Jung knew about my final decision which was to be a part of the school. He was more than just happy to hear about it. 

And there came the time when I had to say bye with a promise to come back.

"Well, well, I am genuinely happy that you have finally decided to be here. I hope you join as soon as possible." St. Jung exclaimed, making me smile at his words.

"Yes, this will take a few days for me to settle down and I will try to join as soon as possible. I actually need to go back to Seoul to bring my things up or else I am more anticipated to be here." I said and then we shook our hands together.